User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    ENTP

I experimented with pretty much every single drug that exists all through high school. I smoke weed habitually, I drink habitually, and occasionally take painkillers, shrooms, LSD, and E. I tried everything because I felt like I needed to feel these other perceptions of reality. Everyone says these drugs are bad, so how come almost all of these revered, "great," artists, musicians, and writers are such addicts? I felt like I needed to try them. Also, I feel like there's really no reason not to. You only live once.

After trying all of them, I feel like it's absolutely necessary for people to take shrooms or LSD at least a few times in their life. And if they can find some good MDMA, that also. The viewpoints and modes of thinking presented while on these drugs is astounding. To leave reality, to have symphonies play in your head, and to have an innermost introspection are just a few things that these drugs present. The last time I took LSD, I was seeing everything that existed: ideas, feelings, people, things, and the interactions between them represented as infinite cogs all turning each other. It was pretty cool.

As far as dance parties, FUCK YEAH! Nothing rules more than dancing, or playing music to get people to dance. I don't think I would feel this way if I never took E. It completely erased almost every social inhibition that I have.

I am not the best dancer, but I love completely letting go, and being so FOCUSED. It's only through playing music, spinning records, or dancing in a crowded environment that I feel like I'm the king of the universe. It feels so good to interact with music. It's so rare that I can completely keep concentrated on a situation, but when I'm at a club that's playing dance music that I like, and that shit is pounding, and everyone's getting down, laughing, dancing with each other, improvising and being free, and there's a high chance that I will get laid, how can I not like it? The feeling cannot be duplicated.

I can say though, that coke, speed, PCP, Xanax, and strong painkillers are simply not good, for differing multiple reasons for each one.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

I like dancing while clubbing which I did alot while i was in Japan. As for drugs, i'll try anything once out of curiousity. Although, I won't take anything hardcore like coke, heroine, etc. I smoked weed once and it's not really anything special so i'm not doing it again. Like the person above me, i like to experience different perspective of reality. I drink alcohol occasionally, but since alcohol is a downer i don't really like it. My take is if i try something and I get addicted, it's just another challenge to overcome and i get stronger in the process. However, if can't overcome the ordeal...well i only have myself to blame for playing with fire.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by forzen View Post
    My take is if i try something and I get addicted, it's just another challenge to overcome and i get stronger in the process. However, if can't overcome the ordeal...well i only have myself to blame for playing with fire.
    Yeah, that's pretty close! All the drugs I did in high school felt like the biggest challenges I could take.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I love both with a passion. Generally speaking, I prefer raving over clubbing, just because the most commonly used substances are different, thus promoting a different sort of experience.

I'm a recreational drug user, and quite happy with that. I consume various substances, though not every substance, all the time. I try to vary in my consumption habits. As a general rule, Knowledge and planning are good things to practise when messing with your mind.

and Raves are amazing, btw.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Yes, no, no, yes.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

not my scene but I think many of the people who I know who do it are NT's, especially ENTJ's. Personally though I think my brain is all I've got and I'm pretty scared of losing it before time, so I don't touch pills, but I know a lot of NT's who are big into that.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

I'll take anything except for hardcore stuff (injections). Won't be addicted. I'd certainly like to know what EXACTLY I'm going to take though, none of that "try this out man, it's a special recipe"-thing.
    My attitude towards parties is pretty ambivalent. They're nice once in a while but I won't cry on my pillow if I don't go clubbing for days (weeks, even).
    I tend to enjoy time spent by myself.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm not a party animal, and never was

Perfered pubs and booze, which I did do a lot of in my formative years... I would get dragged to clubs bit always loathed it but occationally got into the vibe

Perfered to socalise in smaller groups (but stil went out with freidns).

Nor really done much in the way of drugs, I don't drink much these days either.

I'm boaring these days, I'm thinking of taking up promiscuity just to give myself a bad habit

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

I like partyin, loud music, dancin every once in a while. Drugs are great, I smoke weed all the time and I love some acid every now and then. I don't go out much though, but I do like to sometimes.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    I'm boaring these days, I'm thinking of taking up promiscuity just to give myself a bad habit
    I'm in London too, and was thinking of takign up the same habit...when do you feel like starting? :p
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.