User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I cannot "dance". Whatsoever. It ain't pretty. I party, club and rave, but I'm not one of those people who actually can break moves. I'd fracture my hair.
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

MBTI
    ENTJ

When it comes to partying and my busy school life, one rule: planner supercedes all.

As long as the guy who's inviting me tells me a week ahead of time, I'm game.

As for drugs and alcohol, just a flat-out no. Personal enjoyment, in my mind, never overrides long-term benefit.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Opinion.

A great way of advertising you can't cope.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

What's a party?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INT-

Parties bore me to death, and I'm not really a fan of social drug use.
    No problem with recreational drug use, just prefer to do it alone or with extremely close friends.
    INTP 4w5 SX/SP
    Tritype 4/5/8

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I'm very interested to know what other NTs make of going out and dancing to loud music in any atmosphere, and/or taking/experimenting with recreational drugs in any environment. What are you opinions on these matters?
    I've no problem with others doing these things but they're not for me. I don't like dancing and like my music at a moderate volume. The music they play in clubs is too loud for my taste.

I admit I'm kind of curious about recreational drugs but I'm afraid of what unwanted physical effects they may have on me. Therefore, I don't take them.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Not a fan of partying or dancing, in general. No problem with the drug-taking, although it's not something I often partake in myself.
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good

I LOVE dancing. Not with men or whatever, just by myself. I love going to a small, local band playing a gig and dance my head off. That's a good time!

As for drugs, I've experimented across the board out of curiosity and have ultimately decided that it ain't for me (not even alcohol). I just don't like losing control of my wit or any of my inner workings. Warping the thread that holds me together is an intensely unpleasant experience. I also found that many of the sensations I have experienced in mind-altered states are ones I could easily recreate in a sober mindset. All that drugs seem to do is make me paranoid and wigged out.

The world is FAR more interesting when I'm sober...and I like to think that I'm far more interesting to the world.

figsfiggyfigs

Never done them, Never will.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6-5

I've never tried any drugs and never really had the desire. I can take or leave drinking. I don't do it to get fucked up either. Just a social thing mostly. A case of beer in my fridge lasts almost a year. I rarely drink alone.

I think drugs should be legalized though. Its an incredible waste of resources policing this crap and makes the prices artificially high and you know all the social problems that causes.

That said....I find weed intriguing, if not for having to be drug tested for work...but I couldn't smoke it...I'd have to eat brownies or vaporized if I ever did try it. I'm somewhat afraid I might like it and I don't want to open that door. I hate not being able to related to peoples pot stories though. As if I'm not already and outsider being INTP.

I saw a documentary about LDS and how they created a psyllosybin (SP?) strain that had a larger molecular structure that would give you the positive effects of LSD, without the bad side effects of hallucinations and stuff like that. They used it to treat terminally ill patients in a limited study with success. It seems like a great drug to use to open your mind creatively, spiritually and enhances your awareness and sorta slows things down..makes you see life in more frames per second was the analogy. That intrigued me, but I would only do it in a controlled environment.

The idea of taking drugs and being out of control or unaware scares the crap out of me.

I hate dancing (in public to the crap music they play at clubs). I'm too old to rave, but doubt its my thing anyway. I never fit in at clubs. I'd rather chill at a bar and converse one on one or watch a good band play live. I also detest paying cover charges and velvet rope scenes...no thanks.