• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type gives you more cause to be afraid: the ENTJ or the INFJ

EricHanson

MBTI Type
ENTP
Personally, a poet-warrior-general, no matter how intelligent is always predictable to my intuitive mind. He can clothe himself with armor, a big-ass sword, a plan, and a million followers, but a creative spell or two from my tricky poet-wizard-demagogue lips could unravel his strategy, keep him trapped in his head for a thousand years, and leave his followers seduced.

An INFJ though - those innocent little bards get too close to confort. Their slippery little daggers beneath their robes come out easily but unpredictably and are guided with sure aim by their all knowing eyes. When they stab, they dig hard at your weakest spot, but the worst part is they've charmed you so, you can't even hurt them in retaliation. Their songs are able to break your spells over people, leaving you utterly defenseless, unless you stay far far away. Oh but the allure...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I love you brother, I love you with all my heart :)

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
But you can see an INFJ coming a mile away!

They walk funny.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Oh yeah, ENTJs are way more dangerous than us. Our little daggers are just letter openers after all. They aren't even sharp. All they do is show you we could hurt you if we had the right gear (which we'll never bother getting).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
make believe every day and hope from you the daggers will stay away

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
neither. i confuse them with my mental powers so badly that i get a free hit and its a 1hit k.o.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Personally, a poet-warrior-general, no matter how intelligent is always predictable to my intuitive mind. He can clothe himself with armor, a big-ass sword, a plan, and a million followers, but a creative spell or two from my tricky poet-wizard-demagogue lips could unravel his strategy, keep him trapped in his head for a thousand years, and leave his followers seduced.

An INFJ though - those innocent little bards get too close to confort. Their slippery little daggers beneath their robes come out easily but unpredictably and are guided with sure aim by their all knowing eyes. When they stab, they dig hard at your weakest spot, but the worst part is they've charmed you so, you can't even hurt them in retaliation. Their songs are able to break your spells over people, leaving you utterly defenseless, unless you stay far far away. Oh but the allure...

hmmm ENTP rants about:

"oh how those ENTJs are sooooo predictable. they are like uncreative wannabe ENTPs bla bla bla"

"oh perfect and all knowing the INFJs are...all INFJs love all ENTPs a thousand times over...they sometimes know us ENTPs so well that it hurts...wahhh wahhh wahhh"

ya we ENTJs are the predictable ones :rolleyes:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
well, it's best not to be on the bad side of either type really... just from speculation--- ENTJs tend to take in a lot of people under their wing (being extraverted and all, and often like to protect others), whereas INFJs tend to keep just a few people close (from experience they tend to lash out if your views are even slightly questionable, but whatever). Both types are gonna lash out at some people for different reasons, but I think the INFJ would have more enemies making them somewhat more formidable lol ;)

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Everything I've read online has said that Hitler was an INFJ

!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll take an ENTJ anyday over an INFJ :coffee:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Watch it, Githy :dont:

...or what?

As far as I'm concerned there's an easy solution: get an ENTJ bodyguard/bouncer to keep away the sneaky INFJs :devil:

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
...or what?

As far as I'm concerned there's an easy solution: get an ENTJ bodyguard/bouncer to keep away the sneaky INFJs :devil:

So the goal is to keep us away...
Keep on deceiving yourself.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I prefer blunt over sneaky yes...care to prove me wrong? :smooch:

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
You're daring me to prove that you really like sneaky ones? Meh :coffee:

The fact that you're getting into this with me reveals that fact that you do, in fact, lurv the sneaky ones.

Besides. All INFJs are sneaky until they pounce.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wishful thinking much, baby? ;)