User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENTp

Default Which type gives you more cause to be afraid: the ENTJ or the INFJ

Personally, a poet-warrior-general, no matter how intelligent is always predictable to my intuitive mind. He can clothe himself with armor, a big-ass sword, a plan, and a million followers, but a creative spell or two from my tricky poet-wizard-demagogue lips could unravel his strategy, keep him trapped in his head for a thousand years, and leave his followers seduced.

An INFJ though - those innocent little bards get too close to confort. Their slippery little daggers beneath their robes come out easily but unpredictably and are guided with sure aim by their all knowing eyes. When they stab, they dig hard at your weakest spot, but the worst part is they've charmed you so, you can't even hurt them in retaliation. Their songs are able to break your spells over people, leaving you utterly defenseless, unless you stay far far away. Oh but the allure...
    "Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical and expecting more than others think is possible." - Mac Anderson

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I love you brother, I love you with all my heart
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    xxxx

But you can see an INFJ coming a mile away!

They walk funny.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Oh yeah, ENTJs are way more dangerous than us. Our little daggers are just letter openers after all. They aren't even sharp. All they do is show you we could hurt you if we had the right gear (which we'll never bother getting).

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

make believe every day and hope from you the daggers will stay away
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

neither. i confuse them with my mental powers so badly that i get a free hit and its a 1hit k.o.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Phantonym

All I have to say is tee hee.

Sniffles

Aggressive INFJs!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EricHanson View Post
    Personally, a poet-warrior-general, no matter how intelligent is always predictable to my intuitive mind. He can clothe himself with armor, a big-ass sword, a plan, and a million followers, but a creative spell or two from my tricky poet-wizard-demagogue lips could unravel his strategy, keep him trapped in his head for a thousand years, and leave his followers seduced.

An INFJ though - those innocent little bards get too close to confort. Their slippery little daggers beneath their robes come out easily but unpredictably and are guided with sure aim by their all knowing eyes. When they stab, they dig hard at your weakest spot, but the worst part is they've charmed you so, you can't even hurt them in retaliation. Their songs are able to break your spells over people, leaving you utterly defenseless, unless you stay far far away. Oh but the allure...
    hmmm ENTP rants about:

"oh how those ENTJs are sooooo predictable. they are like uncreative wannabe ENTPs bla bla bla"

"oh perfect and all knowing the INFJs are...all INFJs love all ENTPs a thousand times over...they sometimes know us ENTPs so well that it hurts...wahhh wahhh wahhh"

ya we ENTJs are the predictable ones

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

well, it's best not to be on the bad side of either type really... just from speculation--- ENTJs tend to take in a lot of people under their wing (being extraverted and all, and often like to protect others), whereas INFJs tend to keep just a few people close (from experience they tend to lash out if your views are even slightly questionable, but whatever). Both types are gonna lash out at some people for different reasons, but I think the INFJ would have more enemies making them somewhat more formidable lol
    5 3 9