User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    A good cause to worry for. My mentor is a very successful ENTJ and I am a very ambitious INFJ.

Case in point, we just went out a few weeks ago with a big ass auger drill and tree poison and we poisoned like 15 giant oak trees that adjoined my mentors property that were on his neighbors lands. He refused to trim them back, so we took matters into our own hands come this spring they will be on the ground dead. muahaha. We dont care about the means, just the ends. >
    Hope the guy doesn't litigate.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by relentless View Post
    it seems to me if any type is scary it is the entp!!
    entjs and infjs are both rational, often you can reason with them and understand their goals.
    ntps are often impossable to understand, take the joker for instance,
    he is nothing to lose. his motivation is only an abstract set of princibles so screwed up sometimes the entp himself cant understand them. and a desparet need to be loved.
    if we fear that which is unknown then the entp is a monseter.
    they combine the clever manipulation and subuectivity of the infj (Fi) with the dispationat reasoning of the entj (nt).
    I know one entp for instance who is an honest to god white supreamest!

here are some villins for comparison
    entj: cartman
    infj: jigsaw
    entp: joker, (also an exelent example of a deranged entp is in the novle "in the lake of the woods" by tim o'brian)

not saying entps are bad just that they have a higher capasity for evil than us entjs and infjs

(ps. i often find intps can be even scarier)
    You consider Eric Cartman a villian?

I think almost any type can be scary if they're psychotic enough and in a position of power.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Hope the guy doesn't litigate.
    He will never know, we went deep into the base near the roots, its impossible to see, he will just thing they were blighted. hahaha besides I was already down there telling him about how the American chestnut tree that is native to New England has been blighted since the 1800s and will never grow to full size anymore. He has that seed in his mind already and we made sure that we didn't poison a straight line of his trees, we made it look more like a naturally occurring blight. The best part is that when they come down I will go over and offer to cut and split the dead wood for him at no charge of course, if we can split the lumber afterwards. hahaha I already know he will agree, he is too easy to read. So we cleared off the trees, and we get a couple cords of the wood out of it. probably 3, which is worth around 700 dollars come the winter, that pays for the drill and the poison. So basically the guy is going to pay for us to destroy his property.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

O ok. If the guy is a dope then no need to worry.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

A good cause to worry for. My mentor is a very successful ENTJ and I am a very ambitious INFJ.

Case in point, we just went out a few weeks ago with a big ass auger drill and tree poison and we poisoned like 15 giant oak trees that adjoined my mentors property that were on his neighbors lands. He refused to trim them back, so we took matters into our own hands come this spring they will be on the ground dead. muahaha. We dont care about the means, just the ends. >
    wow. diabolical.

I know of an ENTJ and INFJ sister combo. When they are arguing -which they do a lot- the INFJ always wins and hurts the ENTJ's feelings by hitting below the belt. Way below the belt.

I always thought the 2 INFJ's I know are pretty transparent. And the 2 ENTJ's pretty level headed. Personally, I haven't been on the receiving end of either types flaws. Which is good. Because heaven help me....
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

He will never know, we went deep into the base near the roots, its impossible to see, he will just thing they were blighted. hahaha besides I was already down there telling him about how the American chestnut tree that is native to New England has been blighted since the 1800s and will never grow to full size anymore. He has that seed in his mind already and we made sure that we didn't poison a straight line of his trees, we made it look more like a naturally occurring blight. The best part is that when they come down I will go over and offer to cut and split the dead wood for him at no charge of course, if we can split the lumber afterwards. hahaha I already know he will agree, he is too easy to read. So we cleared off the trees, and we get a couple cords of the wood out of it. probably 3, which is worth around 700 dollars come the winter, that pays for the drill and the poison. So basically the guy is going to pay for us to destroy his property.
    Almost everything you say is incredibly unpleasant. I've never met an INFJ as nasty as you. Are you sure you're an INFJ?

What I fear most is if the two ever decided to join forces.
    Don't worry, they probably can't do as much damage as ENFJ - INTJ duo can.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

What about ENTJ ENFJ?

MBTI
    INFJ

O ok. If the guy is a dope then no need to worry.
    Its not so much that he is a dope, he just isnt used to dealing with people like us. So we have an advantage in that regard. But we aren't so wicked that we want to hurt him, bringing those trees down is better for his property value anyway and he will have a crapload of wood to burn and save tons of cash on his natural gas bills. He was just being obstinate and we had to take matters into our own hands. He generally likes us but he doesn't like to be told what to do, hes an older farmer type of guy. So we had to be unconventional. But we will make sure he makes out from this little ordeal, then he will love us and it will all be good.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Ahh. You should have said all that from the beginning. I think some people here misread your actions.