6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    last word.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

MBTI
    INTP

Lol, poisoning oak trees? Someone help Billy develop his F.

[YOUTUBE="UJR8ZNAnRoM"]Oh Billy[/YOUTUBE]

violaine

As far as the OP, both types are formidable. Ime ENTJs are formidable in a direct, cut-the-shite, frontal attack way. And I imagine could strike first and hard and be rather relentless. Jarring at first if they are on the warpath but still, it's something I can adapt to. INFJs can be very formidable in their own right, partly because people rarely suspect the quiet ones. I am not inside an ENTJs head and don't know the depth of the things they would do but for me it's those sneaky lil INFJs cos you never know what is really going on inside and they just go from strength to strength. An INFJ aware of their ability to be rigged for silent running is, hmm, worrying. And an INFJ who enjoys subterfuge can be scarring for life.

INFJ vs ENTJ would be interesting... both so stubborn! Wouldn't like to call it but my money would be on the INFJ, no surprise. You could burn them at the stake before they would ever relent.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Alwar View Post
    Lol, poisoning oak trees? Someone help Billy develop his F.
    Yeah, everyone knows you should coat them with sugar first.

Actually, I'm a big enough dork that there was a period of time when my best friend was a tree.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by No Exit View Post
    INFJ's are mostly cool.. Just a little too into themselves.. and they probably take themselves a bit too seriously.. But it's not unbearable.. at times it's kind of charming.. makes me want to pat them on the back and say "there there"

ENTJ's?? I don't really know any .. I don't think I run in high enough circles for that sort of contact..
    i will admit at times i have felt like a wind up toy for others. or a slinky falling down the steps. the initial push and my momentum will carry me on for hours with big gestures and all-too-invested breathless energy. but it's usually just been to get a rise out of me, that i can be logical and play the game very well, but that certain Fe violations will still get me and they fucking KNOW it...

one of my intp friends just chuckles every time i speak in class, altho what i say is usually intentionally stretchy to amuse myself as well. it's obvious i see implications that matter to me that spill out in every potential direction.

MBTI
    ISFJ

With an ENTJ you always know with what you are dealing with....Well I guess with an INFJ too. Js aren't scary. It's the chaotic P types that are scary. That being said INFJs are probably more prone to suppressed anger. And then they megalomaniacly arm themselves with shotguns and you cause trouble in your neighborhood.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    Marmalaide: I kind of had similar thoughts after reading a couple of his posts in other threads. I can see how his attitude is coming across as being too coarse for that of an INFJ. But- for what itís worth- once I read something about him having an ENTJ as a mentor (?) earlier in this thread, his attitude kind of made sense to me.

And in regard to the op, I really donít think one type ultimately has more potential to be scary than the other (at least between the choice of ENTJ or INFJ). I think it depends entirely upon the individual.
    Billy=INFJ

Reminds me of my MIL, who is extremely close to my mother(EXTJ). They are essentially the exact same human with different ways of expressing themselves. **shivers**

So to the OP, I think they're both equally dangerous.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post

As far as the OP, both types are formidable. Ime ENTJs are formidable in a direct, cut-the-shite, frontal attack way. And I imagine could strike first and hard and be rather relentless. Jarring at first if they are on the warpath but still, it's something I can adapt to. INFJs can be very formidable in their own right, partly because people rarely suspect the quiet ones. I am not inside an ENTJs head and don't know the depth of the things they would do but for me it's those sneaky lil INFJs cos you never know what is really going on inside and they just go from strength to strength. An INFJ aware of their ability to be rigged for silent running is, hmm, worrying. And an INFJ who enjoys subterfuge can be scarring for life.

INFJ vs ENTJ would be interesting... both so stubborn! Wouldn't like to call it but my money would be on the INFJ, no surprise. You could burn them at the stake before they would ever relent.
    Saving this for later.

The ENTJ weakness is that you can see them coming like a freight train chugging toward you in the distance. They are direct and forceful. I have never had problems with ENTJ's because I grew up learning to fight an insurrection against bulldozing J types. You can blow up their tracks or head underground for a rearguard guerrilla assault. They don't seem quite able to see what is not apparent. And this is their greatest vulnerability. I think an INFJ could persist against an ENTJ, but I think the INFJ might have trouble acting against the ENTJ.
    Last edited by Synarch; 11-17-2009 at 10:55 AM.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

violaine

*gasp* Don't make me add this to weird turn-offs!