• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Which type gives you more cause to be afraid: the ENTJ or the INFJ

S

Sniffles

In other words sanveane; ENTJs are the Samurai, while INFJs are the Ninjas! ;)
ninja.gif
ninja.gif
ninja.gif

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
i will admit at times i have felt like a wind up toy for others. or a slinky falling down the steps. the initial push and my momentum will carry me on for hours with big gestures and all-too-invested breathless energy. but it's usually just been to get a rise out of me, that i can be logical and play the game very well, but that certain Fe violations will still get me and they fucking KNOW it... :D

one of my intp friends just chuckles every time i speak in class, altho what i say is usually intentionally stretchy to amuse myself as well. it's obvious i see implications that matter to me that spill out in every potential direction.

There There... *pats you on the back* ;)

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
It is always the quiet ones you have to watch out for so i will say INFJ.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
INFJs might be quiet on the outside.. but inside they are a raging storm ... and once you "fit" and then "unfit" whatever role the have planned for you.. The Storm unleashes.. and it is anything but quiet :shock:

Keps Mnemnosyne

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Mm
This topic makes me feel loved...you know , in that sort of creepy, I'm going to kill everyone I meet today over the next twenty years-type of love.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
There's one thing I laugh at with the "predictable ENTJ" thing.

An ENTJ requires you to provide ID to enter a building. You provide ID. You think, "ha! how predictable! ENTJ's security scheme could be passed through just by doing what he said! ha!"

An ENTJ again requires you to provide ID to enter a building. You think, "ha! I'm not authorized to go there! He would see that just by glancing at my ID card! Haha! I know better! I won't even try to go there! Ain't I clever!"

Now, is this what people talk about with "ENTJ predictability?" I.e. they do just what the ENTJ wants anyway?

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
There's one thing I laugh at with the "predictable ENTJ" thing.

An ENTJ requires you to provide ID to enter a building. You provide ID. You think, "ha! how predictable! ENTJ's security scheme could be passed through just by doing what he said! ha!"

An ENTJ again requires you to provide ID to enter a building. You think, "ha! I'm not authorized to go there! He would see that just by glancing at my ID card! Haha! I know better! I won't even try to go there! Ain't I clever!"

Now, is this what people talk about with "ENTJ predictability?" I.e. they do just what the ENTJ wants anyway?

It's funny how very little people actually pay attention to I.D.'s.

...Not that I know anything about what I'm talking about. :newwink:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Nice sidetracking.

So, would you think the two persons in my example successfully evaded the "predictable" ENTJ, perhaps stripping the ENTJ of their power?

Blank

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Nice sidetracking.

So, would you think the two persons in my example successfully evaded the "predictable" ENTJ, perhaps stripping the ENTJ of their power?

I wouldn't think because I've already gone past the point of caring, my original point already having been made.

We INTP's are a fickle lot.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i love watching the saintly infjs pretend to be evil.

both types can be manipulative and use their judgments within the larger sphere of the world. but Fe is oh so cute and adorable bc it's so young and innocent and naive and bc it BELIEVES. Te just clubs you over the head. as dominant Je tho, entjs are about as pushy as it gets. plus 8s are meaner, tho 4s are more whiny and self-absorbed. infjs can be so focused on their ideals that they don't hear others, but entjs are worse at this. infjs are better at changing your own understanding of yourself, which T types can find violating. Fi types often don't appreciate the internal tinkering either.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
i love watching the saintly infjs pretend to be evil.

both types can be manipulative and use their judgments within the larger sphere of the world. but Fe is oh so cute and adorable bc it's so young and innocent and naive and bc it BELIEVES. Te just clubs you over the head. as dominant Je tho, entjs are about as pushy as it gets. plus 8s are meaner, tho 4s are more whiny and self-absorbed. infjs can be so focused on their ideals that they don't hear others, but entjs are worse at this. infjs are better at changing your own understanding of yourself, which T types can find violating. Fi types often don't appreciate the internal tinkering either.

:thelook: