User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Well, even compared to some INFJs on this site who don't especially come across as "warm and fuzzy" (but are in fact some of my favorite members on this site) you still don't use much Fe at all. However, apparently it is not impossible for an INFJ to run mainly on Ni/Ti.

I'd be interested to find what other people think of your type, in general. Just out of curiousity.
    I posted a few things in the NF blog section under my little thread there, you might get some insight into my head on there if you are interested. I would be curious to know what you thought.

MBTI
    INFJ

Plus, in terms of my Fe, I tend to be protective of it. INFJs are known to go nuts in time because of Fe and the harshness of the world as such as it is.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Dude.. you just said you don't want anything sugar coated then complain about me not using my Fe enough... Do you see where I am coming from with INFPs? This is always the case I have to watch HOW I say things as not to savage their delicate sensibilities. I could say the exact same things in different ways and you wouldn't be the wiser for it.

But its like I said, we are on an anonymous forum where I don't have to see how my bluntness hurts your feelings, if we were sitting down somewhere having this conversation and I could read you in person I assure you I would come across entirely different. Because my Fe would start kicking in and saying things to me like "stop being a prick you're hurting her feelings". Alas, we are anonymous and online so I don't think that will have much a chance of happening.
    You aren't hurting my feelings. Your attitude on a variety of subjects just seems arrogant, rather in the NT fashion, and it's not the type of polite, pleasant-seeming, well-mannered arrogance that some Fe users I've observed employ.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Plus, in terms of my Fe, I tend to be protective of it. INFJs are known to go nuts in time because of Fe and the harshness of the world as such as it is.
    That sounds like Fi.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

it's not the type of polite, pleasant-seeming, well-mannered arrogance that some Fe users I've observed employ.
    Nope, Billy's arrogance has BALLS.

MBTI
    INFJ

That sounds like Fi.
    Its not, because it doesn't focus for me inward, it focuses on me trying to do the right thing for the people around me and being burned for it consistently.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Nope, Billy's arrogance has BALLS.
    Yes, and that's typically how ENTJs think, not INFJs. That was simply my observation.

MBTI
    INFJ

Yes, and that's typically how ENTJs think, not INFJs. That was simply my observation.
    How do you know that though? I already told you, INFJs put up a facade for the people we interact with.

my friend Chris who is an INFJ once told me:

"People should love INFJs because we generate a custom user experience tailored to you personally when we interact with you based on what we read in you. If you need softness we give you softness, if you need to be talked down to, we talk down to you. But we aren't doing it because its what you want, we do it because its what we think you need."

And its true.

And since this is a thread that is rapidly becoming about me I am going to go ahead and post this link: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ase-study.html I dont think its fair for people to walk into this thread and see the things you are saying and form an opinion about me based on what you are incorrectly seeing.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

How do you know that though? I already told you, INFJs put up a facade for the people we interact with.

my friend Chris who is an INFJ once told me:

"People should love INFJs because we generate a custom user experience tailored to you personally when we interact with you based on what we read in you. If you need softness we give you softness, if you need to be talked down to, we talk down to you. But we aren't doing it because its what you want, we do it because its what we think you need."

And its true.

And since this is a thread that is rapidly becoming about me I am going to go ahead and post this link: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ase-study.html I dont think its fair for people to walk into this thread and see the things you are saying and form an opinion about me based on what you are incorrectly seeing.
    You don't think it's fair for people to form an opinion about you based upon what I'm saying? Why would they do that? I formed my opinion of you based on posts you made yourself, and any one with any sense would do likewise. I don't know anyone on this forum that would just blindly agree with me just to be doing it.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i'm going isfj 3w4.

i still get Fe, but it's unhealthy Fe that can only see one side of any equation. no Ni whatsoever. reading the blog shows attempts at strong self-assertion, resiliency, fighting back after feeling picked on. very Fe, just undeveloped and unaware of how to balance itself properly. the internal and external pressure is way off.

i think the stories are mostly well-written, but they lack self-awareness. they're too much focused on their own e3 image control, and unaware of the cheese of tangerine lip gloss (from an infj perspective). it's an obvious mistyping.

i'm sure entjs line up armies of isfj cronies when they need help on a scheme to fuck over their neighbors.