User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Results 91 to 100 of 158

  1. #91
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    wow. diabolical.

    I know of an ENTJ and INFJ sister combo. When they are arguing -which they do a lot- the INFJ always wins and hurts the ENTJ's feelings by hitting below the belt. Way below the belt.

    I always thought the 2 INFJ's I know are pretty transparent. And the 2 ENTJ's pretty level headed. Personally, I haven't been on the receiving end of either types flaws. Which is good. Because heaven help me....
    INFJs tend to put up a pretty nice little facade for the world to look at, who we are internally is much more cool and much more calculated than people are willing to believe. This is one of our greatest strengths, people never see it coming when we strike.

  2. #92
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Almost everything you say is incredibly unpleasant. I've never met an INFJ as nasty as you. Are you sure you're an INFJ?
    Oh I am definitely an INFJ, it seems you don't know much about INFJs, or you have fallen prey to our natural tendency to only let you see what you want to see about us. Makes sense, in order for me to get along well with INFPs in real life I have to sugar coat everything for their silly little feelings because they always have to take everything too personally.

    Don't buy into all the MBTI hype about INFJs, when we live in the real world and become realists due to trial and adversity we tend to develop an ends justify the means mind set, whereas the ones who live happy little rainbow and fluffy cloud type lifestyles tend to be idiotically idealistic to their own detriment.

    That being said, you are definitely an INFP. Wayyyyy too much Fi.

  3. #93
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Ahh. You should have said all that from the beginning. I think some people here misread your actions.
    Story of my life brother

  4. #94
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Oh I am definitely an INFJ, it seems you don't know much about INFJs, or you have fallen prey to our natural tendency to only let you see what you want to see about us. Makes sense, in order for me to get along well with INFPs in real life I have to sugar coat everything for their silly little feelings because they always have to take everything too personally.

    Don't buy into all the MBTI hype about INFJs, when we live in the real world and become realists due to trial and adversity we tend to develop an ends justify the means mind set, whereas the ones who live happy little rainbow and fluffy cloud type lifestyles tend to be idiotically idealistic to their own detriment.

    That being said, you are definitely an INFP. Wayyyyy too much Fi.

    Hmmm...I don't think so, because I know quite a few INFJs. I think you're just a narcissist, and they can come in any type, I'm sure.

    If you read some of my posts, you'd see that I don't sugar coat things that matter to me, and I've endured things in life that I have made me very strong. It just appears that nearly every thing you say is insulting, sarcastic, or intentionally provocative, which is a trait I tend to associate with NTs.

  5. #95
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    What about ENTJ ENFJ?
    Too much Se and too little Ni for real megalomaniac thinking. (if you ask me)

  6. #96
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Hmmm...I don't think so, because I know quite a few INFJs. I think you're just a narcissist, and they can come in any type, I'm sure.

    If you read some of my posts, you'd see that I don't sugar coat things that matter to me, and I've endured things in life that I have made me very strong. It just appears that nearly every thing you say is insulting, sarcastic, or intentionally provocative, which is a trait I tend to associate with NTs.
    Have you considered that that might just be because we are online and you are reading into my posts with a pre-set bias from other threads we may have interacted in? You call me a narcissist here, and I cant help but wonder if it has anything to do with what you were saying to me in the thread where I was talking about economics and you said I was arrogant, even though I never was.

    I am not an NT, if you knew anything about me you would know that to be the case, my Fe is actually quite concrete, just because it doesn't come across well when I am typing to a bunch of strangers anonymously on the internet doesn't mean its not there.

    Talk to your INFJ pals IRL I assure you they aren't nearly as warm as you think they are.

    That being said I will admit to you here and now that in terms of convention, I am different than your average INFJ while still being an INFJ myself. For example my brother is an INFJ we have different scores though in terms of what we rely on more. I am way cooler emotionally than he is, but I wonder if that has more to do with him having a much easier life than I did, which has made me sort of hard core and all or nothing mentality.

    And I dont think you should try to type me based on your friends etc, I know that INFPs try to use some form of intuition (Ne) but they don't always get it right for whichever reason.

  7. #97
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Have you considered that that might just be because we are online and you are reading into my posts with a pre-set bias from other threads we may have interacted in? You call me a narcissist here, and I cant help but wonder if it has anything to do with what you were saying to me in the thread where I was talking about economics and you said I was arrogant, even though I never was.

    I am not an NT, if you knew anything about me you would know that to be the case, my Fe is actually quite concrete, just because it doesn't come across well when I am typing to a bunch of strangers anonymously on the internet doesn't mean its not there.

    Talk to your INFJ pals IRL I assure you they aren't nearly as warm as you think they are.

    That being said I will admit to you here and now that in terms of convention, I am different than your average INFJ while still being an INFJ myself. For example my brother is an INFJ we have different scores though in terms of what we rely on more. I am way cooler emotionally than he is, but I wonder if that has more to do with him having a much easier life than I did, which has made me sort of hard core and all or nothing mentality.

    And I dont think you should try to type me based on your friends etc, I know that INFPs try to use some form of intuition (Ne) but they don't always get it right for whichever reason.

    You just don't seem to be using much Fe in my observations of quite a few threads and comments. You could be an INFJ who heavily relies on Ni/Ti.


    Or perhaps my assessment of you, as you said, is limited and incorrect. Just as yours was incorrect when you said all INFPs need every thing "sugar coated."

  8. #98
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    You just don't seem to be using much Fe in my observations of quite a few threads and comments. You could be an INFJ who heavily relies on Ni/Ti.


    Or perhaps my assessment of you, as you said, is limited and incorrect. Just as yours was incorrect when you said all INFPs need every thing "sugar coated."
    Dude.. you just said you don't want anything sugar coated then complain about me not using my Fe enough... Do you see where I am coming from with INFPs? This is always the case I have to watch HOW I say things as not to savage their delicate sensibilities. I could say the exact same things in different ways and you wouldn't be the wiser for it.

    But its like I said, we are on an anonymous forum where I don't have to see how my bluntness hurts your feelings, if we were sitting down somewhere having this conversation and I could read you in person I assure you I would come across entirely different. Because my Fe would start kicking in and saying things to me like "stop being a prick you're hurting her feelings". Alas, we are anonymous and online so I don't think that will have much a chance of happening.

  9. #99
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Also, you are not the 1st INFP to tell me I am not an INFJ because of my "assholery". But I truly am, and I exude trademark INFJ qualities if you know what to look at.

  10. #100
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Also, you are not the 1st INFP to tell me I am not an INFJ because of my "assholery". But I truly am, and I exude trademark INFJ qualities if you know what to look at.
    Well, even compared to some INFJs on this site who don't especially come across as "warm and fuzzy" (but are in fact some of my favorite members on this site) you still don't use much Fe at all. However, apparently it is not impossible for an INFJ to run mainly on Ni/Ti.

    I'd be interested to find what other people think of your type, in general. Just out of curiousity.

Similar Threads

  1. Which enneatype would you least like to be and why?
    By The Great One in forum Enneagram
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. If you're sexay, are you more likely to be an extrovert?
    By teslashock in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 06:24 PM
  3. Are you more likely to be politically left or right if you scare easily?
    By ajblaise in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 05:02 PM
  4. [MBTItm] If you had to be an NF, which type would you be
    By Evan in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 07:46 AM
  5. [MBTItm] If you get to be a RATIONAL(NT) which type would you choose to be?
    By Riva in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 11:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO