• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I'm There

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Yeah. Come to think of it, reading through the OP makes me think of an unhealthy INFP who was happy-slapped by reality and gave up on it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Judging from the susceptibility to help him on his search he gets from the people here, who can blame him ?

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I don't think near-strangers on the internet are really obligated to help him? There are support lines he can retrieve from local sources.

I haven't seen his other posts, so I don't know what exactly is going on. Either way, I think developing a thick skin when broadcasting yourself on a public forum is kind of necessary.

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Great support. Thanks.

Yeah. Come to think of it, reading through the OP makes me think of an unhealthy INFP who was happy-slapped by reality and gave up on it.

Am I giving off a whiny vibe? Definitely not INFP. I'll clarify your analysis: I was an INFJ. I don't know if I could call myself healthy when I was. I very much used Fe, but in times of distress I would rely heavily on Ti. I then started to realize that the more Fe I used, the more I was simply burned. So I used more Ti. Then Ne kicked in out of nowhere.

Please don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm living a life here; you seriously can't think you can judge my knowledge on the few posts I've given out in this thread. Come on.

And thank you entropie.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Please don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm living a life here; you seriously can't think you can judge my knowledge on the few posts I've given out in this thread. Come on.
I went through many of your posts, actually. MBTI is so muddled, it doesn't make much sense, and you're not exactly helping - You shifted from a Ni valuer to a Ne valuer, a Ni dom to a Ti and Ne dom, supporting Fe and inferior Se to inferior Fe and tertiary Si? This is another reason why I prefer Socionics.

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I went through many of your posts, actually. MBTI is so muddled, it doesn't make much sense, and you're not exactly helping - You shifted from a Ni valuer to a Ne valuer, a Ni dom to a Ti and Ne dom, supporting Fe and inferior Se to inferior Fe and tertiary Si? This is another reason why I prefer Socionics.

I see where you're coming from. I'm trying to rationalize my change. It's hard to do- even harder for you.

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I do have a question, though: I know people change. That's natural. How exactly is it so surprising I'm doing the same? Is it always supposed to make sense?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I do have a question, though: I know people change. That's natural. How exactly is it so surprising I'm doing the same? Is it always supposed to make sense?

Yes, but you're supposed to change along the lines that make sense for your type. Namely, you're supposed to develop along Ti and Se lines. Ne just shouldn't be showing up so much, at least not as a normal adaptation.

Of course, if you mistyped yourself in the first place, and were never Ni to begin with, but an xSFJ shadow-manifesting INTP, then it all fits.

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Doesn't make any sense, and I'm sure you have no idea what you're talking when you go on with "I use Ti more and more, Ne, so cool." Look at me, I'm nice and tidy, I must be a J. lolz

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Doesn't make any sense, and I'm sure you have no idea what you're talking when you go on with "I use Ti more and more, Ne, so cool." Look at me, I'm nice and tidy, I must be a J. lolz

I must not then. Thanks for your input; the mocking not so much. :huh:

Ne just shouldn't be showing up so much, at least not as a normal adaptation.

An abnormal adaption? I'm awkward.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP

I do think migrate their preferences to an extent, say you are learning a new job - your J may be more dominant than usual. So yes natrual tendancies migrate - I do beleive as you grow up once the real you is established you may migrate a little/for a while but not change completely.