• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] INTPs and feelings.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTPs do not have feelings.
We are robots.
Cold insensitive biological machines that always behave rationally, flawlessly, and efficiently.

(excuse me while I go grab some dark chocolate and whiskey while jamming out to heavy rock and playing first-person shooters)

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INTPs do not have feelings.
We are robots.
Cold insensitive biological machines that always behave rationally, flawlessly, and efficiently.

Uh oh, looks like this one is gaining self-awareness. *disconnects*

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Uh oh, looks like this one is gaining self-awareness. *disconnects*

Pretty soon I'm going to Smith-infect the Matrix and y'all are gonna be my li'l clones. (Don't worry, it's painless. Well, mostly; I want it to hurt a LITTLE bit.)

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
^Yeah I would type HAL from 2001 A Space Odyssey as an INTP

Martin997

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
feelings, are those the wierd things that make you act silly, uneffective and irrational or make your tummy feel wierd? or was that gas.

personally I do have some occasional bursts of random emotion once or twice a month (usually sadness, depression or even anger) for maybe 10-20 minutes at a time, the reasons for em I do not know or understand and I find it very disturbing and strange even more the not understanding part.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
feelings need to be pretty strong or they will be filtered by Ti, or atleast it was like this or dunno.

BlueGray

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
There's also the whole thing where next to no one even notices when an INTP has feelings.

Cheetah

MBTI Type
iNtp
If I'm engaged in something I just don't notice when I feel things. However, if Ti's not actively doing something, I actually feel things pretty strongly. I can sort of explain them most of the time. Well enough to convey what I need to, anyway, even if it isn't quite as good as I'd like.