First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    what would you do if someone forcefully raped you in the bum?
    I guess you don't want the question answered ... k

But to give you something to think about:

The difficulty in expressing feelings is rooted in the inexperience or lack of empathy.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by durentu View Post
    I guess you don't want the question answered ... k

But to give you something to think about:

The difficulty in expressing feelings is rooted in the inexperience or lack of empathy.
    So you wouldn't scream like a little girl at an nSYNC concert?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTj

I have feelings and I express such if it will benefit me.

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    I just want to know If my intuitive cousins also have problems explaining and expressing their inner most feelings towards others. Also I hear INTPs can take alot crap from other people. What makes you guys tick?
    Yes, yes I do. I'm trying to overcome my problems, but it's difficult because I just don't "get it". It is very hard for me to express myself emotionally--especially when people randomly ask me how I'm feeling. It feels like it is nearly impossible for me to tell someone how I'm "doing". Actually, people must think that I'm slow/stupid/etc. because I start to blush, mumble/stutter, and smile foolishly. Although, my brother who is an ENFJ likes to call me a robot.

When I walk past him he goes: "My name is Meko. I am a robot, I have no feelings." Ha XD
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

I have mostly an ambiance/calmness which interestingly doesn't seem to rub off onto others as it usually makes them just yell and carry on like an idiot "why aren't you stressed out" "why aren't you angry" blah blah blah

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

The surface of the river moves slow, but the waters run deep.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Emotions are always on the back burner.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by sLiPpY View Post
    So you wouldn't scream like a little girl at an nSYNC concert?
    Not for nSYNC because I don't have an emotional investment in them. But I'll do it for you.

MBTI
    INTX

I have feelings, but I try to never let them cloud my judgement. If emotions are useful to the social situation, I reveal them strategically.

However, emotions make me feel uncomfortable, and I tend to squash them. I have trouble articulating them, and rarely express them.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

See it similar to how I see dessert. This is because in general I don't like dessert immediately after dinner like everybody else. Rather have it as a separate meal, I just don't know when I'm gonna feel like it...sometimes...usually following a super chocolate or sugar craving.

This is what emotions are like to me. I am usually detached. Don't trip out when someone is talking shet to me unless they catch me at a bad time (actually had to train myself to tell people to fuck off at socially appropriate times to nip some conflicts in the bud). Often feel my feeling are more real even more sublime than someone who has them all of the time because they are so distinguishable (and intense/un defendable).

When the emotions come, however, watch out...fucken batshit crazy. That turn the other cheek stuff they taught you in church would only make things worse after things went too far.

When the feeling are on its like heart of a poet and temper of the Hulk. When I was a kid I would get in a fight by some bully, he would beat me up until I started crying...then my face would get all red and would start screaming like crazy and in a uncontrollable rage would kick the fuck out of the guy. It so extreme that some of the "leader kids" would play like "gladiator management"...pretty much the same thing happened get my ass kicked...cry...then go absolutely berserk and pull out the can of whipass.

One time was matched up with a kid who was just like me. We got matched up against each other and fought. He kicked my ass and I started crying. Then I went berserk and kicked his ass and he started crying. Then he turned purple. Him purple, me red and both screaming like banshees. Then a repeat ass kickings back in forth. Got bloody, which was rare for kid fights, we messed each other up and the "gladiator managers" had to physically pull us apart. (last I heard the guy went to prison for a stabing)

After formal fighting training I am able to keep cool and violence is not a problem. However breaches of core trust from a long term friend...or worse a broken heart?!?

Talk about agony. I would speculate it is much worse than death. Fucken horrible, don't wanna even get close to being in love again.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"