User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Wait, I did that and then I fell in love!

...eerie. But I also did it before I found it. I tried to calculate a formula for love in the 7th grade and it sort of worked hahaha
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP

How can I tell if an ENTP likes me?
    I can't tell if he sees me as just a great cohort to work with, or a friend or both.
    He once said (within a small group of friends whilst I was present) that he could always tell what I'm thinking just by my facial expression. Yet when he talks to me and asks me seemingly random questions, (even ones which were clearly said to provoke a heated response) I suddenly revert even more so into the depths of Ti and can make hardly audible fragments of sentences or make no verbal response at all, only staring at him, thinking exactly what I [I]want[I] to say, but not actually saying it.
    This is slightly frustrating for me, as I know full well that I'm one of the few people that could actually play and beat him at his own (usually debating) game. However, I seem to find it much easier to use Ne against/with INTP's or INTJ's discussions. I'm really worried I might be frustrating said ENTP, with my lack of answers all the time, though he DOES seem to have accepted it for now.
    How do I keep him entertained?

Phew, that feels better to let out.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by milkyway2 View Post
    You spend days trying to figure out what love is.
    sounds about right.
    ------------------------------------------

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. you're giddy from all those chemicals running through your brain.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I don't know if my grasp of the English language would allow me to put it into words.

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Kisamaria View Post
    I'm really worried I might be frustrating said ENTP, with my lack of answers all the time, though he DOES seem to have accepted it for now.
    How do I keep him entertained?
    Answer the questions, and ask some back.

how do i know when im in love........

when teh secks starts happening?

shit i dunno, define love first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENtj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Well for me... i cried... not really missing her... just the good time we had : ] She was an INTP/J? from Germany and so had to go back to Europe. Anyway - those were the best 10 months of my life. When I listen to Coldplay's Rush of Blood to the Head or any song off of it from the radio... it's like I'm back in 2004, and the world is well, and so am I.... She was really a breath of fresh air growing up in SmallTown, AL. She saw outside the box, and was as good looking as could be :-) THAT was Love for Me.

Ok, I didn't "cry"... but I KNEW how good it had been and concentrated on that really hard and about 4 or 5 tears came out... and ok she was there... and it was our last night. ...she apologized for not being able to cry : ) i love her =)

I wanted to impress her :-)

Yeah, and so THAT was my last good relationship.

Ok... I'm an ENTJ - can't help by do-da solve. -.. I think it depends on how strong his Perceiving is. If it's too strong, then he's never going to sense/see when, how, and where he needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP, and talk to You. Of course... some strong P's to me seem like narcissists, so I might be a little biased... But either way... I believe it's our job as persons to level out our P's and J's .... I think a person with some "J" would be better able to cut thru the chasex-)
    Last edited by Kasper; 03-07-2011 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Merge 5 posts

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I actually shunned love until I fell in love with someone earlier this month. When last year in my first proper relationship my girlfriend told me after two months that she loved me, I thought I must by default love her too, so I told her, but I thought "if this is what love is... what on earth is the fuss about?" But then as the months drew on I began to believe it and told my best friend "when you're in love you'll know it". But even so, I still didn't love her. I had an emotional connection to her definitely, because I was distraught when we broke up.

Now I'm actually in love, it's incredible. It has shot right up my list of priorities in life, and the fact that I actually value another person almost as much as myself is exhilarating. Whereas with my ex I thought I loved her but thought the reason I never told her so with proper feeling was because that was just the way I am - emotionally detached. Now, I realise that it was because I did not love her. Who I love now I can freely tell that I love her and I feel good every time I do; I feel emotionally free and healthy. That's how you know you're in love.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I know when I'm love when I actually make an effort to make contact with you (read: actually call you back when you call me... or even better... answer the phone!)

Usually once contact is made, I tend to get really quiet and shy and jittery because I'm analyzing ever single action and word I'm saying and then immediately mentally smacking myself for sounding/acting stupid.

Then again this could only apply to the introverts.
    Nothing can become anything if you tilt your head and squint.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

-- his needs and happiness are more important than mine.