User Tag List

First 9101112 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Green_Pine View Post
    I let my guard down. The guard is always up wherever I go, until I am with a girl I truly love. Then I don't need it anymore.
    And this.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

When you can't stop thinking about her. When you want to just be around her. When I just want to smell her hair. When I just want to see her light up and be happy for who she really is. When we just almost instinctively make love. When I just go with the flow to participate in her interests because I want her to be who she is. When I start thinking about what our future would look like together. When we share everything about each other.
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

WhoCares

Don't think I've ever been in love. Not if any of these comments are anything to go by.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

Never been in love but I've had intense feelings for someone. I would relate everything to them in some way and it drove me crazy. I also looked up scientific definitions of 'love' and tried to rationalize my behavior. Eventually I got so fed up, I confessed my 'feelings' and was done with it. It really made a difference. I don't think it was love because I got over it almost immediately after I admitted it. I would think love would take longer to dissipate...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I actually listen to their whining and care! :-0

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    I actually listen to their whining and care! :-0
    Fo sho.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTJ

Most of the time, I will ignore the person completely. If that person chooses to speak to me or acknowledge my presence, I will generally cut the interaction to as short as possible, unless other people are around to mitigate the awkwardness.

Oddly enough, if I'm really tired and stressed, I actually sometimes do end up actively flirting in my own pathetic way (flirting is not precisely a highly developed skill of mine).

Given my usual tendencies, it is rather ironic that even though I am unmarried, I have been in a relationship with someone most of the time since my early 20's.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI

When I make the decision to allow myself to be, I know the person has cracked my code. I've discovered Ne doms are particularly skilled at that.

MBTI
    INTX

If I'm
    A.) Giving you a substantial amount of attention, or giving prompt replies to your texts
    B.) letting my guard down around you, and not giving you a dumb mask of cheerful niceties littered with fake giggles.

Baisically if we know each other IRL, and I'm rude and detatched around you, I like you.

MBTI
    INTP

- an absolute affection for her
    - i feel warm, giddy and protective her presence
    - I can't do anything to make her feel sad or bad
    - I feel like hugging and caressing her, like a little teddy bear
    - I would kill for her, like the Hollywood cliche says. i'd do anything to make her happy.