• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] Put yourself in the boots of ENTJ

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Being hated

Being hated for EJ

-evil character in books, tv, movies, etc

..yeah.. you're not in the boots of ENTJ..

You're in the boots of ..

INTP: You're smart, anti-establishment, you really know everything better than ENTJ

ENTP: You're carefree, smart.. you're not as much of an hard-ass as ENTJ. You're better.

I could go on and on with this thread as I did with the other, but the message is clear: you're not ENTJ, which makes you frigging awesome, and makes ENTJ Teh Sh*t.

Yes. Nice way of living my life like this.

Oh, thank god, I have life, but if I were constrained to the interwebs, that is what I would have.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
You compared ENTJ to INTP and ENTP but didn't even bother with INTJ :cry:

If it's any consolation, on the plus side, you're an ENTJ.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I often imagined what it would be like inside boobs. Thats like the epitome of freedom :D

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
If it's any consolation, on the plus side, you're an ENTJ.

What consolidation is that? If that were an omen for my entire life, I'd have to play it like my last Civilization IV game - domination victory. A tiresome one. No thanks. Work work work like an ISTJ, having to be extroverted and multifaceted at the same time. No thanks.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm pretty sure it's only the guys who hate ENTJs. And not even all of them. I do, but others don't. ;)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
eiköhä jokanen keksi jotai minkä takia parkua..

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Space race is easier, and it suits ENTJs just as well ;)

Google translate said:
eiköhä jokanen invented jotai why cry ..

OMG a re u stupid hahahahahah!!11!?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Weine nicht, wenn der Regen fällt dam dam

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
What consolidation is that? If that were an omen for my entire life, I'd have to play it like my last Civilization IV game - domination victory. A tiresome one. No thanks. Work work work like an ISTJ, having to be extroverted and multifaceted at the same time. No thanks.

Oh I know...who wants to be multifaceted, intelligent, hardworking, strong, capable (and attractive)?

:p

Seriously. ENTJs are lovely. A bit difficult to deal with sometimes, but lovely nonetheless.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Thats because why we try to dig a hole under your isle to let you drift further to the north :D

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[YOUTUBE="zeboqg4t9vs"]The boundaries are vanishing...[/YOUTUBE]

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ is the epitome of what I wish I could be. All the things I really wanted to accomplish with the energy, drive, and structure to do it. I'm a mess...

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I'd just think - many of you people would just want to get away with the ENTJ. They're monsters, you know. Not that everyone is the hardcore ENTJ. I'm more of an XXXX, most inclining to ENTP or ENTJ - more probably the ENTJ.

I'd just like to know just how relieved people would feel in knowing they've harassed all the ENTJ's away.

This is a strange moment for me to say this. I have disbelief in myself which will most surely go away in less than a day. But.. I feel bad at this particular moment.

Now I'll go, I'll meet my friend for a beer. Be seeing you.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd just think - many of you people would just want to get away with the ENTJ. They're monsters, you know. Not that everyone is the hardcore ENTJ. I'm more of an XXXX, most inclining to ENTP or ENTJ - more probably the ENTJ.

I'd just like to know just how relieved people would feel in knowing they've harassed all the ENTJ's away.

This is a strange moment for me to say this. I have disbelief in myself which will most surely go away in less than a day. But.. I feel bad at this particular moment.

Now I'll go, I'll meet my friend for a beer. Be seeing you.

If being intentioned and driven is evil, I don't want to be good.