• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJ -> INTP -> ENTP? Huh?

Triglav

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Wasnt like that.. You teased me playfully for fun, i teased playfully for fun back, you didnt get it and got mad, then i continued this for entertainment. I made statements that you could have just stopped at, but because this entp defence when angry you just had to continue and try to put me down to make you feel better and superior.

This isnt boring to me, its actually pretty entertaining, but i got no big reason to continue this and i wouldnt want to spam these forums too much.

You could just stop here if you dont like this, but can you?

You're not an INTP. Do the test again because something is very wrong here.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You're not an INTP. Do the test again because something is very wrong here.

test doesent mean a shit, i never had intp as resault.. maybe because iv developed my not so much used functions bit differently. i do know that Ti comes first then Ne, so i know im am intp even if other functions would differ

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
test doesent mean a shit, i never had intp as resault.. maybe because iv developed my not so much used functions bit differently. i do know that Ti comes first then Ne, so i know im am intp even if other functions would differ

Well, if you see everything being definite according to research someone conducted that has the potential- like most everything else- to be fallible, then keep saying you're an INTP.

From a less definite approach you're not. You have a different set of functions than a "normal" INTP.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Well, if you see everything being definite according to research someone conducted that has the potential- like most everything else- to be fallible, then keep saying you're an INTP.

From a less definite approach you're not. You have a different set of functions than a "normal" INTP.

Two of the main functions is what sets the type, other functions can vary, how much they do or if they do it depends on how you trained them. My two main functions are Ti and Ne, and it makes me an intp.

Triglav

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
You don't act like an INTP at all. Most INTPs would be really bothered by your spelling and grammar mistakes and in general you act differently than the average INTP.

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Two of the main functions is what sets the type, other functions can vary, how much they do or if they do it depends on how you trained them. My two main functions are Ti and Ne, and it makes me an intp.

You fail to see my point. You're going by the rules of the system, not from a standpoint that considers people. If a group of fifty people are in the room, all scoring INTPs, there is a good chance they will act alike. You didn't score INTP. You will not act like an INTP.

Now go buy a police uniform and start making arrests.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
you guys cant be serious

i bet you guys are just trying to get me provoked like i got eck

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
i bet you guys are just trying to get me provoked like i got eck

Yeah, that there. What is that? Why are you feeling victimized-

Nevermind. Forget it. I'll follow in Eck's footsteps.

Conversation: pointless.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just think you probably scored high on Ti. I have a friend who is an INFJ and she has really high Ti.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I just think you probably scored high on Ti. I have a friend who is an INFJ and she has really high Ti.

I doubt that infj would have had bit overly dominating Ti since like 13 year old and quite high Ne since i can remember. I think i might have been atleast really close to entp when i was kid. Allso infj uses Fe and Ni, not Ne and Fi. Allso i doubt that infj would ever score a 5x% i, 6x% n, 80-100% t and 5x% j meny times. However i think i keep getting intj instead intp because desent of Te and Fi and those functions are higher on intj than intp(Te 5th and Fi 8th vs intjs Te 2nd and Fi 4th). Afaik for me to be intx it would require one of the two main functions to be from intj and one from intp, so im not intx.

Not everyone has the all of the same exact functions, that doesent mean he has his own mbti type. You can develope other functions that the two main ones without changing type, but if you change the two main functions then you change type.

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

This is possible. But (not sure if I mentioned earlier) my Ne is pretty high too. I mean, I can "tap in" to Ni as I wish, but I feel as if Ne is becoming more and more dominating in my personality. I'm not sure I can really explain it.

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
hehe looks like he didnt :D

i got him pretty bad

Not ... really?

Seriously, yeu didn't "win" at anything >.>

Yeur arguments were horrible, he didn't really go into depth, and the only thing yeu managed to 'do' was get him to talk for a bit while bored. ENTP's tend to do that anyway, even if it's to themselves. If it wasn't this topic, it'd be something else. Congrats, yeu just "won" by setting a goal that would've been achieved had yeu had absolutely zero input in the first place. Literally yeu could NOT fail that goal.

How's about the next goal yeu set is to not fly off into space by believing in gravity. Yeu can win that one pretty easily too. I bet yeu can even gloat to gravity over how yeu PWND it. =D

As for me? I don't need to respond, but I feel like being a little nasty at the moment because my feet hurt from walking earlier, and this's as much of an excuse as any ^^

That being said though, seriously, don't state that someone else is feeling something, because it's very possible to be wrong, especially with the ENTP's who tend to give off distinctively different appearances of emotion than whot they're actually feeling. It's rare to actually peg one on whot they 'really' feel without months and years of dealing with them on an intimate level.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not ... really?

Seriously, yeu didn't "win" at anything >.>

Yeur arguments were horrible, he didn't really go into depth, and the only thing yeu managed to 'do' was get him to talk for a bit while bored. ENTP's tend to do that anyway, even if it's to themselves. If it wasn't this topic, it'd be something else. Congrats, yeu just "won" by setting a goal that would've been achieved had yeu had absolutely zero input in the first place. Literally yeu could NOT fail that goal.

How's about the next goal yeu set is to not fly off into space by believing in gravity. Yeu can win that one pretty easily too. I bet yeu can even gloat to gravity over how yeu PWND it. =D

As for me? I don't need to respond, but I feel like being a little nasty at the moment because my feet hurt from walking earlier, and this's as much of an excuse as any ^^

That being said though, seriously, don't state that someone else is feeling something, because it's very possible to be wrong, especially with the ENTP's who tend to give off distinctively different appearances of emotion than whot they're actually feeling. It's rare to actually peg one on whot they 'really' feel without months and years of dealing with them on an intimate level.

You did read this?

Me teasing you back was provoking you to write all this shit, didnt intend to go this far, but you didnt stop. Seemed to work pretty nicely :D

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
You did read this?

View Post
Me teasing you back was provoking you to write all this shit, didnt intend to go this far, but you didnt stop. Seemed to work pretty nicely

Indeed I did! And such is my point. "Provoking yeu to write all this shit" doesn't really have much effect if they were GOING to write all that to start with, provoked or not XD

How can yeu claim victory over something yeu had no part in? =3

About the only thing that yeu did was give them an easier path to rant on than they would've taken elsewhere. They were still going to rant about something, anything, even nothing, to anyone, or noone, or themselves. The act of 'writing all this shit' was guaranteed from the start, so I can't say I understand where this 'victory' comes from is all.

Same with myself. I'm looking for an EXCUSE to rant endlessly. This's merely a convenient excuse to do so. If yeu weren't here, I'd still be talking about something equally inane regardless. Because I want to babble about something stupid. It relaxes me. Whether yeu are here or not, I shall do so and enjoy such. As such, please don't go thinking yeu've managed to 'con me into babbling' too, since it was a guaranteed prospect from the start.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Indeed I did! And such is my point. "Provoking yeu to write all this shit" doesn't really have much effect if they were GOING to write all that to start with, provoked or not XD

How can yeu claim victory over something yeu had no part in? =3

About the only thing that yeu did was give them an easier path to rant on than they would've taken elsewhere. They were still going to rant about something, anything, even nothing, to anyone, or noone, or themselves. The act of 'writing all this shit' was guaranteed from the start, so I can't say I understand where this 'victory' comes from is all.

Same with myself. I'm looking for an EXCUSE to rant endlessly. This's merely a convenient excuse to do so. If yeu weren't here, I'd still be talking about something equally inane regardless. Because I want to babble about something stupid. It relaxes me. Whether yeu are here or not, I shall do so and enjoy such. As such, please don't go thinking yeu've managed to 'con me into babbling' too, since it was a guaranteed prospect from the start.

i controlled him by making statements that made him continue this random rant till i stopped caring about this and made him stop by showing him my cards. I tricked him = my win. Do you really think that he would have posted all these pages if it wasnt me making him do so?

I think i allready spammed too much here, so im not going to continue this for long, because i really dont care much about other peoples opinions about things like this over internets.

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
i controlled him by making statements that made him continue this random rant till i stopped caring about this and made him stop by showing him my cards. I tricked him = my win. Do you really think that he would have posted all these pages if it wasnt me making him do so?

I think i allready spammed too much here, so im not going to continue this for long, because i really dont care much about other peoples opinions about things like this over internets.

Hey, INTP! Just chiming in to say that you're a [removed].

Take care!

Whoops, forgot to add to the argument:

Do you really think that he would have posted all these pages if it wasnt me making him do so?

Yes. In his diary. Please. Stop. Typing.

Please. Find someone to hug you. You seem to need one badly.

Last edited by a moderator: