User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    INFJ or depressed ENTP. INTP ? No way
    my honest answer: i don't know. I identify better with entp, but i'm not exactly depressed. all the deep feelings i had for so many things are gone and replaced with objective analysis and systematic future thinking- new forms of government- new world innovations.

Actually, I'm back home for Thanksgiving. I used to be fine here. Not so much now. I feel extremely limited, and I don't feel I have much control over what I can do. Kind of hell. :|
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You will never get a better explanation than that. If you start to understand that, this will your only chance to survive. Everything else is just not yourself.

My girlfriend told me lately, when I said to her: "I dont want to say something stupid in front of your family to hurt them or something cause I am just that abrasive". She said: "If you wont be yourself, they will be always suspicious of you and if you are they can hate you all they want and they will still love you, cause you make their daughter happy".

You know what I am getting at ? In the end, it is ONLY and ONLY and ONLY about yourself.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRz-cUnTKxg"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You know what I am getting at ? In the end, it is ONLY and ONLY and ONLY about yourself.
    Beautifull. I've begun to realize this. I used to think of myself as nothing- that i was incapable of doing great at anything. But I've realized the opposite: people like to do just enough to get by. If I did just the smallest amount more, I could do something great. People- even myself- ask, "why do that?" I answer, "Why the hell not?"

"If you can do a half-assed job of anything, you're a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind." - Kurt Vonnegut
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Scoring something in free online personality test doesent mean a thing. Know yourself, mbti and read profiles. I never scored intp, but i scored intj 4 or 5 times, once isfj and once istp..
    +1

I figured out my type a lot more through looking at the cognitive processes. The problem with online tests is that you kind of know what each question is getting at. In my case, I was raised with MBTI and I knew what my parents had pegged me as. It was only through a lot of studying and self examination that I finally figured out my type.

Basically, if you identify you main perceiving function and your main processing function, your pretty much set because you only need to decided whether you're an extrovert or an introvert.

This site The 16 Type Patterns has a list of the functions at the bottom.

Also, once I discovered my main two functions, it helped to look at weaker functions. I knew I was much more Se than Si and that put me on the right path.