User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i controlled him by making statements that made him continue this random rant till i stopped caring about this and made him stop by showing him my cards. I tricked him = my win. Do you really think that he would have posted all these pages if it wasnt me making him do so?

I think i allready spammed too much here, so im not going to continue this for long, because i really dont care much about other peoples opinions about things like this over internets.
    "Balls"|Net :rolli:

Dude....you're easier than kindergarten politics. Sitting lonely in your corner with just your jedi mind dicks.

Need some virtual 'social interaction'?

In all seriousness, your post made me laugh. I'll double laugh, if you tell me honestly that you believed every word.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    In all seriousness, your post made me laugh. I'll double laugh, if you tell me honestly that you believed every word.
    glad you had fun

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    Please. Find someone to hug you. You seem to need one badly.
    u hug me?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    glad you had fun

u hug me?
    No offense, but you don't sound like an INTP to me either. I'd wager INFJ was more your actual type. Saying things like "I won" and "I made him do that" is pretty illogical and points to a personal bias. If you are an INFJ though, you've probably already made up your mind

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Not sure that this thread is still about the OP or not, but...

But I'm not an extravert, dammit!

I'm not!
    Why not?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Why not?
    I think it came to me as a bit of a surprise to be labelled, "extrovert." I'm not really outgoing with people, but I think I can see how I can be seen as one.

I'm not very reserved, but I do spend a lot of time alone. And I really like dark, enclosed environments. Like caves.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

INFJ or depressed ENTP. INTP ? No way
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I think it came to me as a bit of a surprise to be labelled, "extrovert." I'm not really outgoing with people, but I think I can see how I can be seen as one.

I'm not very reserved, but I do spend a lot of time alone. And I really like dark, enclosed environments. Like caves.
    The reason I ask why you say you can't be an introvert is to see if your reasons relate to definitions that are not used in MBTI.

All the definitions about extroverts being loud, talkative, social etc and introverts being shy, quiet, reserved etc get in the way of understanding MBTI uses of the words. Forget them.

I've stated with conviction in the past that there was no way I could be an extrovert cause I couldn't get over the idea of being social and/or loud, all that did was keep me sure that I couldn't see myself in any Extrovert profile. After reading a lot of information on MBTI and Socionics EvI I realised, to my horror, that I am in fact ENTP

People who have no knowledge of MBTI would call me introverted and quiet and more of a listener than a talker, which is true, but according to MBTI my focus is external, my dominant function is Ne and when I go out and have a good time I have way more energy at the end of the night than I did at the start, whereas if I'm on my own too long I start feeling like I'm sinking in quicksand even though I enjoy being in my own company, it just doesn't energise me.

Maybe you're an introvert, maybe you're an extrovert, iunno, but how long you spend alone or with people won't tell you which you are, it's how you react to those environments that counts.

Recon I've linked this in about a gazillion times cause it really helped me determine my preference, it's Socionics not MBTI but have a looksee in case it helps.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

People who have no knowledge of MBTI would call me introverted and quiet and more of a listener than a talker, which is true, but according to MBTI my focus is external, my dominant function is Ne and when I go out and have a good time I have way more energy at the end of the night than I did at the start, whereas if I'm on my own too long I start feeling like I'm sinking in quicksand even though I enjoy being in my own company, it just doesn't energise me.

I could have written this. EVERY WORD FITS.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Well FFS lady! Couldn't you have done so about an hour ago and saved me the time

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Well FFS lady! Couldn't you have done so about an hour ago and saved me the time

I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp