User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Results 51 to 60 of 74

  1. #51
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I just think you probably scored high on Ti. I have a friend who is an INFJ and she has really high Ti.

  2. #52
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I just think you probably scored high on Ti. I have a friend who is an INFJ and she has really high Ti.
    I doubt that infj would have had bit overly dominating Ti since like 13 year old and quite high Ne since i can remember. I think i might have been atleast really close to entp when i was kid. Allso infj uses Fe and Ni, not Ne and Fi. Allso i doubt that infj would ever score a 5x% i, 6x% n, 80-100% t and 5x% j meny times. However i think i keep getting intj instead intp because desent of Te and Fi and those functions are higher on intj than intp(Te 5th and Fi 8th vs intjs Te 2nd and Fi 4th). Afaik for me to be intx it would require one of the two main functions to be from intj and one from intp, so im not intx.

    Not everyone has the all of the same exact functions, that doesent mean he has his own mbti type. You can develope other functions that the two main ones without changing type, but if you change the two main functions then you change type.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  3. #53
    "Everything in its place" fill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    753
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I just think you probably scored high on Ti. I have a friend who is an INFJ and she has really high Ti.
    This is possible. But (not sure if I mentioned earlier) my Ne is pretty high too. I mean, I can "tap in" to Ni as I wish, but I feel as if Ne is becoming more and more dominating in my personality. I'm not sure I can really explain it.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

  4. #54
    Priestess Of Syrinx Katsuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    hehe looks like he didnt

    i got him pretty bad
    Not ... really?

    Seriously, yeu didn't "win" at anything >.>

    Yeur arguments were horrible, he didn't really go into depth, and the only thing yeu managed to 'do' was get him to talk for a bit while bored. ENTP's tend to do that anyway, even if it's to themselves. If it wasn't this topic, it'd be something else. Congrats, yeu just "won" by setting a goal that would've been achieved had yeu had absolutely zero input in the first place. Literally yeu could NOT fail that goal.

    How's about the next goal yeu set is to not fly off into space by believing in gravity. Yeu can win that one pretty easily too. I bet yeu can even gloat to gravity over how yeu PWND it. =D

    As for me? I don't need to respond, but I feel like being a little nasty at the moment because my feet hurt from walking earlier, and this's as much of an excuse as any ^^

    That being said though, seriously, don't state that someone else is feeling something, because it's very possible to be wrong, especially with the ENTP's who tend to give off distinctively different appearances of emotion than whot they're actually feeling. It's rare to actually peg one on whot they 'really' feel without months and years of dealing with them on an intimate level.

  5. #55
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Not ... really?

    Seriously, yeu didn't "win" at anything >.>

    Yeur arguments were horrible, he didn't really go into depth, and the only thing yeu managed to 'do' was get him to talk for a bit while bored. ENTP's tend to do that anyway, even if it's to themselves. If it wasn't this topic, it'd be something else. Congrats, yeu just "won" by setting a goal that would've been achieved had yeu had absolutely zero input in the first place. Literally yeu could NOT fail that goal.

    How's about the next goal yeu set is to not fly off into space by believing in gravity. Yeu can win that one pretty easily too. I bet yeu can even gloat to gravity over how yeu PWND it. =D

    As for me? I don't need to respond, but I feel like being a little nasty at the moment because my feet hurt from walking earlier, and this's as much of an excuse as any ^^

    That being said though, seriously, don't state that someone else is feeling something, because it's very possible to be wrong, especially with the ENTP's who tend to give off distinctively different appearances of emotion than whot they're actually feeling. It's rare to actually peg one on whot they 'really' feel without months and years of dealing with them on an intimate level.
    You did read this?

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Me teasing you back was provoking you to write all this shit, didnt intend to go this far, but you didnt stop. Seemed to work pretty nicely
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  6. #56
    lurking.... Wyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Cool it.

  7. #57
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triglav View Post
    [trolling removed]
    Uhh i love agressive males. wanna come over?
    Last edited by Kasper; 11-01-2009 at 05:07 AM.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  8. #58
    Priestess Of Syrinx Katsuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?
    Posts
    1,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    You did read this?

    View Post
    Me teasing you back was provoking you to write all this shit, didnt intend to go this far, but you didnt stop. Seemed to work pretty nicely
    Indeed I did! And such is my point. "Provoking yeu to write all this shit" doesn't really have much effect if they were GOING to write all that to start with, provoked or not XD

    How can yeu claim victory over something yeu had no part in? =3

    About the only thing that yeu did was give them an easier path to rant on than they would've taken elsewhere. They were still going to rant about something, anything, even nothing, to anyone, or noone, or themselves. The act of 'writing all this shit' was guaranteed from the start, so I can't say I understand where this 'victory' comes from is all.

    Same with myself. I'm looking for an EXCUSE to rant endlessly. This's merely a convenient excuse to do so. If yeu weren't here, I'd still be talking about something equally inane regardless. Because I want to babble about something stupid. It relaxes me. Whether yeu are here or not, I shall do so and enjoy such. As such, please don't go thinking yeu've managed to 'con me into babbling' too, since it was a guaranteed prospect from the start.

  9. #59
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    Indeed I did! And such is my point. "Provoking yeu to write all this shit" doesn't really have much effect if they were GOING to write all that to start with, provoked or not XD

    How can yeu claim victory over something yeu had no part in? =3

    About the only thing that yeu did was give them an easier path to rant on than they would've taken elsewhere. They were still going to rant about something, anything, even nothing, to anyone, or noone, or themselves. The act of 'writing all this shit' was guaranteed from the start, so I can't say I understand where this 'victory' comes from is all.

    Same with myself. I'm looking for an EXCUSE to rant endlessly. This's merely a convenient excuse to do so. If yeu weren't here, I'd still be talking about something equally inane regardless. Because I want to babble about something stupid. It relaxes me. Whether yeu are here or not, I shall do so and enjoy such. As such, please don't go thinking yeu've managed to 'con me into babbling' too, since it was a guaranteed prospect from the start.
    i controlled him by making statements that made him continue this random rant till i stopped caring about this and made him stop by showing him my cards. I tricked him = my win. Do you really think that he would have posted all these pages if it wasnt me making him do so?

    I think i allready spammed too much here, so im not going to continue this for long, because i really dont care much about other peoples opinions about things like this over internets.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  10. #60
    "Everything in its place" fill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    753
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    i controlled him by making statements that made him continue this random rant till i stopped caring about this and made him stop by showing him my cards. I tricked him = my win. Do you really think that he would have posted all these pages if it wasnt me making him do so?

    I think i allready spammed too much here, so im not going to continue this for long, because i really dont care much about other peoples opinions about things like this over internets.
    Hey, INTP! Just chiming in to say that you're a [removed].

    Take care!

    Whoops, forgot to add to the argument:

    Do you really think that he would have posted all these pages if it wasnt me making him do so?
    Yes. In his diary. Please. Stop. Typing.

    Please. Find someone to hug you. You seem to need one badly.
    Last edited by Kasper; 11-26-2009 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Insult removed
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] INTP? INFP? ENTP? INFJ????? :O
    By The_World_As_Will in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. [NT] INTP vs ENTP. War of objectivity!
    By Magic Poriferan in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 12:18 PM
  3. [INFJ] Are INFJs naturally fascinated with ENTPs?
    By Quay in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 05:46 PM
  4. INTP or ENTP?
    By ZiL in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO