User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 74

  1. #31
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    You mean like assuming your own bias and how you would feel about that situation apply to me instead of you?

    Oh my, it DOES fit.

    How uncanny.
    I studied psychology at college, actually.
    Nah i mean what i quoted, projection doesent fit here in my opinion.

    I have studied entp for 10 years and he uses same kind of defences as you to make him feel better.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  2. #32
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    Just to REALLY make sure we're understanding each other.
    You've been throwing a tantrum because apparently you think you know my toughts about 'teasing' better than i do and then started arguing against yourself for like 2 pages.

    I didn't argue because each one of your arguments actually sank you deeper into your own bad self righteous pseudo logics, what you should have realised even without me being all condescending.

    also this is very very boring to me. Talks are supposed to be entertaining, you know.


    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I have studied entp for 10 years and he uses same kind of defences as you to make him feel better.
    Oh yeah, and thx for showing to everybody how this isn't transfert. I'm so glad you could provide us with such a nice example of your thought processes bunnybee.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  3. #33
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Just to REALLY make sure we're understanding each other.
    You've been throwing a tantrum because apparently you think you know my toughts about 'teasing' better than i do and then started arguing against yourself for like 2 pages.

    I didn't argue because each one of your arguments actually sank you deeper into your own bad self righteous pseudo logics, what you should have realised even without me being all condescending.

    also this is very very boring to me. Talks are supposed to be entertaining, you know.



    Oh yeah, and thx for showing to everybody how this isn't transfert. I'm so glad you could provide us with such a nice example of your thought processes bunnybee.
    Wasnt like that.. You teased me playfully for fun, i teased playfully for fun back, you didnt get it and got mad, then i continued this for entertainment. I made statements that you could have just stopped at, but because this entp defence when angry you just had to continue and try to put me down to make you feel better and superior.

    This isnt boring to me, its actually pretty entertaining, but i got no big reason to continue this and i wouldnt want to spam these forums too much.

    You could just stop here if you dont like this, but can you?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  4. #34
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Default

    what makes you say I don't find the talk to be amusing, be it sort of dull on a purely rethorical level. You know, like smiling at the kids being silly in the playground.

    Assuming i'm angry, that's was good.
    Why do you always assume emotions when you've been the one projecting and transfering all this time.
    The most intense feeling I experience when 'arguing' is boredom. sorry.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  5. #35
    The Memes Justify the End EcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    738
    Socionics
    ILE None
    Posts
    7,265

    Thumbs up

    Ok, seems like you need me to spell out everything.

    I use terms like transfer and projection, which imply processes, when all you do is imply you assume emotive responses from me.

    If I used these terms to begin with it's because I wanted to see if you'd respond by an augmentation of terms relating to emotions. You did.

    I'll let you deduce what it means.

    When I said I found your rethorical skills to be lacking my primary goal wasn't to display dominance, It was the result of you not catching such implied sub texts, sub text not relying on my own personnal history but simple perception of logical systems and use and repetition of keywords as hints.

    May I present you, exclusively, with the EcK school for people not so good at arguing.

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    ofc i'm sure, i don't see the point of lying about such details, except for people with serious self esteem/ego issues maybe. *stares*

    *stares!*
    What do you think that was? Initial playful poking around and hoping you'd get into the 'you're the one with the ego' argument.



    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    How can you be sure that you dont have some of these ego issues? Most the time when someone has bit too big ego and little issues with it, he doesent realize it himself, because he simply thinks that hes right about this kind of stuff and others are wrong.
    That was you basically telling that the fact you first started arguing about my own thoughts was because of your ego issues from a purely rethorical standpoint. Wasn't a good one, as you basically handed me the tools to cut your argument down.

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK
    , we agree that you're the one trying to tell me what i'm thinking?!
    :rolli:
    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Haha, you were easy
    Me signifying your own argument applies to you and you not making any sense in your answer and therefore technically losing the game you initiated.

    --------------

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Right, keep walking brat.
    that was me correcting you and stating that the exchange was or at least should be over.


    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    meni angri cuz owned or just trying to tease me back?

    Enyway, your funny
    That was you still not getting that you had lost and that my answer was a rationalised statement of respective status within the limits of the game initiated earlier.



    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    *sigh*
    It's really, all in your head. Including your rethorical skills.
    That was me indicating that you obviously/apparently lack comprehension or will to comprehend how arguing works.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    nice defence
    you apparently STILL not getting it


    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    bad spelling.
    It wasn't a defense, as I really don't feel threatened at the moment, it's just me saying what I think.

    I realise that you're the smartest 10 years old in your village but maybe it's time to grow up, you're so bad at arguing that it's sad.
    Me explaining/implying AGAIN that I didn't need to defend myself as you were the one with the bad logics in the first place. Then again, me underlining rethorics a second time hoping that maybe you had somehow missed it the last times.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post


    i get the idea that you are talking about different kind of defence than i am. You dont feel threatened because you were able to unconsciously defend yourself against the bad feeling thats coming inside of you(or what would have come without this defence). Enyways, i think you dont want to understand this fully, so you wont and no point of continuing this in that case.
    I sort of skimmed through that one, but basically you're saying I'm feeling threatened.. meaning you still didn't get my first point. And then telling me that I didn't "understand this fully". That was good, be it in a very blas way.

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Mh, dude, this is just a vague idea, but are you one of these feelers who think they're NTs ?

    Choose a side already.
    And stop projecting on me. *yawns*
    Facing your obvious issues when it comes to cognitive bias I implied that maybe you weren't being as rational/winning the exchange as you thought you were.

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Finally a new one. And nah, im nt
    that was you talking shit and acting smug without any sort of backing.


    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    ofc you are candypie
    and me answering in kind. -sigh-


    Do you want me to continue ? Or did you finally get it.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

    Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

    “I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

    "Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTx
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    You're right. But it wasn't something I was doing on purpose, rather subconsciously in a way. I think I took too many hits using Fe and processed hurt through Fe, which was very painful. So I- in a way- substituted the functions and used one over the other because, well, a lot of things that would get me down in the dumps just don't anymore. And I'm grateful for that.
    Generally, I really, really despise the fact that every other person on this forum can read my mind, but sometimes, I mean every once in a while, it's rather good as evidenced in the post above. In other words, you described me a whole lot better than I would have. So, thanks.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTx
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    meni angri cuz owned or just trying to tease me back?

    Enyway, your funny
    this post has the potential to be exceptionally creepy. watch it.

  8. #38
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Ok, seems like you need me to spell out everything.

    I use terms like transfer and projection, which imply processes, when all you do is imply you assume emotive responses from me.

    If I used these terms to begin with it's because I wanted to see if you'd respond by an augmentation of terms relating to emotions. You did.

    I'll let you deduce what it means.

    When I said I found your rethorical skills to be lacking my primary goal wasn't to display dominance, It was the result of you not catching such implied sub texts, sub text not relying on my own personnal history but simple perception of logical systems and use and repetition of keywords as hints.

    May I present you, exclusively, with the EcK school for people not so good at arguing.


    What do you think that was? Initial playful poking around and hoping you'd get into the 'you're the one with the ego' argument.




    That was you basically telling that the fact you first started arguing about my own thoughts was because of your ego issues from a purely rethorical standpoint. Wasn't a good one, as you basically handed me the tools to cut your argument down.


    Me signifying your own argument applies to you and you not making any sense in your answer and therefore technically losing the game you initiated.

    --------------


    that was me correcting you and stating that the exchange was or at least should be over.



    That was you still not getting that you had lost and that my answer was a rationalised statement of respective status within the limits of the game initiated earlier.




    That was me indicating that you obviously/apparently lack comprehension or will to comprehend how arguing works.


    you apparently STILL not getting it



    Me explaining/implying AGAIN that I didn't need to defend myself as you were the one with the bad logics in the first place. Then again, me underlining rethorics a second time hoping that maybe you had somehow missed it the last times.


    I sort of skimmed through that one, but basically you're saying I'm feeling threatened.. meaning you still didn't get my first point. And then telling me that I didn't "understand this fully". That was good, be it in a very blas way.


    Facing your obvious issues when it comes to cognitive bias I implied that maybe you weren't being as rational/winning the exchange as you thought you were.


    that was you talking shit and acting smug without any sort of backing.



    and me answering in kind. -sigh-


    Do you want me to continue ? Or did you finally get it.
    Me teasing you back was provoking you to write all this shit, didnt intend to go this far, but you didnt stop. Seemed to work pretty nicely

    Want me to continue? Or did you finally get it?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  9. #39
    "Everything in its place" fill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    753
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Hey. Guys. I'd love it if you took your banter to a private message.
    I was given the false impression something useful or insightful was posted in this topic when I saw it had reached four pages. Thanks.

    Generally, I really, really despise the fact that every other person on this forum can read my mind, but sometimes, I mean every once in a while, it's rather good as evidenced in the post above. In other words, you described me a whole lot better than I would have. So, thanks.
    Why, thanks. I really appreciate that- and I'm glad someone can relate.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

  10. #40
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ The Decline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Welcome to the border zone of functions. Certainly, your high Fe encourages you looking like an ENTP. I can certainly relate to this, functionally speaking. I'm certainly an INTP when self-typing the standard way, but functionally I'm quite like an ENTP also (though definitely not extroverted), and also an INTJ minus the Te, and also maybe an INFJ without the Fe.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] INTP? INFP? ENTP? INFJ????? :O
    By The_World_As_Will in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. [NT] INTP vs ENTP. War of objectivity!
    By Magic Poriferan in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 331
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 12:18 PM
  3. [INFJ] Are INFJs naturally fascinated with ENTPs?
    By Quay in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 05:46 PM
  4. INTP or ENTP?
    By ZiL in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-17-2008, 02:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO