• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ's - What are your pet peeves?

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Trolling gets a reaction from someone

That wasn't me reacting it was me debating, being baited or not is irrelevant, I'm fully aware it could just be "for the lols" which is why I'm not swearing or carrying on like an idiot

Can't say the same for others

Also if you're just in this to troll go to 4chan

Which world are you living in? The one I live in judgers don't give two damns about understanding perceiving

If you think ENTPs are "one up" on you in any way in the "real world" you are mistaken, judging dominates, probably because for some reason it often develops arrogance in the people who use it

The many many advantages/benefits of perceiving largely go unnoticed except for in the presence of other perceivers

On the flip side I see how judging words perfectly, though I can't speak for everyone

Your posts pretty much speak for themselves

Not going to waste my time with you

ROFL that entire post was a gigantic troll... This whole thread has been a bundle of laughs anyways.Relax. I assumed it was painfully obvious that this was a troll anyways. The fact that you replied to it makes me lol.:hi: and before you rant on about how this isn't '4 chan', just remember I assumed any ENTP with half a brain would realize the joke to my post... Guess it doesn't speak for you INTP's

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
People who act as mediators in conflicts.

Oooh. YES. When someone does this, I end up wanting to punch them more than I want to punch the person I'm fighting with. Fence-sitters and peacemakers, who choose to involve themselves in my business, can FUCK. OFF.

Ahem.

In other news, I don't think I can defend my type anymore. We're clearly assholes. :(

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You better cause its part of your life as are you of mine.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Nah, I dont know who he is yet, but I just came home drunk and go to bed now.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Well I guess if Mr Fledermaus disappears suspiciously off of Ventrilo, we would know who he is, wouldn't we?

*wink*

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oooh. YES. When someone does this, I end up wanting to punch them more than I want to punch the person I'm fighting with. Fence-sitters and peacemakers, who choose to involve themselves in my business, can FUCK. OFF.

Ahem.

In other news, I don't think I can defend my type anymore. We're clearly assholes. :(

But but but...Can't we all just get along? :cry:

sculpting

Ahem.

haha, this is hysterical. The two ENTJs I worked with I adored. Utter love-man crush style. They were so awesome. But they hated the Fe doms. There was something about the "let's all be nice" that made them twitch badly. As a result they could start wars. I loved picking on them and getting in heated discussions. It was fun!

I actually did play the role of mediator. The trick to to approach with a lot of Te, and logically point by point, discuss the issue. It isnt about being nice, its about enhancing productivity and efficiency and implementing their ideas in a smoother manner. (Which might make things nicer.... shhhhhh, dont tell them though)

However both were played politically. One by the other. The the other got played by another group as he was too offensively direct. Fe wins again.

Fuent

MBTI Type
ENTP
I am sure that we could list many, so let us compile a list.

-stupid people
-incompetence
-late arrivals
-inefficiency
-bad drivers (a derivative of incompetency the way I see it)
-insincere female interactions (LIKE OH MY GOD! IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!)
-insecurity in other people
-poor internet grammar
-people who fail to understand arguments
-people who fail to recognize the ENTJ is most of the time correct
-people who fail to recognize that the ENTJ IS in fact capable of conceding defeat, it is just that we are very rarely wrong
-people who say we have no feelings
- liars
- indecisiveness
- people who put things off
- people who are all talk, no action
- insincerity
- people who go out of their way to win our approval
- people who attempt to put us in our places, fail, and then continue to tell us that we are too stubborn to understand them.
- people who do not understand our hilarious sense of humor
- People who think that we are mad merely because we enjoy to speak our minds

Ahh, that feels better. Keep 'em coming ENTJ's. I don't know if it is just me, or an ENTJ issue as a whole, but I sure love a good rant.

You know what my pet peeve is? People that list their pet peeves.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
-poor internet grammar

- People who think that we are mad merely because we enjoy to speak our minds

That should be "enjoy speaking our minds", surely? ;)

-people who fail to understand arguments

Do you mean the ones who think an argument is always a bad thing, like conflict? Take it personally, etc? Or who just don't follow your reasoning?

-people who fail to recognize the ENTJ is most of the time correct
-people who fail to recognize that the ENTJ IS in fact capable of conceding defeat, it is just that we are very rarely wrong

I'm holding you to that, above.

I'm also with you on what you called those "insincere female interactions". Except that they're not always insincere, even though the only way for me to do it would be by faking, some people really do feel like that. The spontaneous outburst really does come from their actual feelings. It's still annoying, though.

That's the great thing about the truth though. You never have to be sorry you said it.

Boy, is that ever naïve! I'm sorry nearly every time I tell the truth, virtually! Especially the times when someone says "tell me the truth, I can take it", and I take them at their word :dry:

bLAze

Where in the goddamn OP or any subsequent post for that matter did I or any other ENTJ invite non-ENTJ's into this thread?
Answer: Nowhere.

Of course, you non-ENTJ's will continue to come in this thread. This is what we mean by other people just not "getting it."

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I thought you said you could admit when you were wrong? You're not helping your case here, dude...

By putting it in this forum, where all are free to respond, you implicitly invited the entire board "into it", as you say. If you were looking to simply rant and be validated by your fellows, perhaps you'd enjoy this site? :)

Perhaps you're not "getting it", old chap.

edit - (anyway, I'm a closet ENTJ)

bLAze

I thought you said you could admit when you were wrong? You're not helping your case here, dude...

By putting it in this forum, where all are free to respond, you implicitly invited the entire board "into it", as you say. If you were looking to simply rant and be validated by your fellows, perhaps you'd enjoy this site? :)

Perhaps you're not "getting it", old chap.

edit - (anyway, I'm a closet ENTJ)

Lol at calling me an "old chap." I know my age isn't stated, but that is funny seeing as I am still in high school.
I did not "implicitly invite the entire board." Look at the first word of the thread title. "ENTJ - "

Note the use of "-" indicating that the thread is directed to ENTJ's.
You are wrong. Case in point of how ENTJ's can be right, but other types just simply are too attached to their egos to concede defeat.

Prove me wrong, and I'll accept it. I did make a grammatical error a few posts up. Bravo on catching it. But you're arguing a losing battle in this case.

Anyways, not to derail the thread any further... :p