• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ's - What are your pet peeves?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Uh-Uh, wow, people have weaknessess, big deal.

What did you think people were going to do in a thread about pet peeves, discuss the american revolution?

Why don't you go ahead and start a thread about tolerance to weaknesses if thats the kind of discussion you are looking for.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
What did you think people were going to do in a thread about pet peeves, discuss the american revolution?

Why don't you go ahead and start a thread about tolerance to weaknesses if thats the kind of discussion you are looking for.

Why don't you let me complain in peace about my pet pevees bout other people's pet pevees?

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Why don't you let me complain in peace about my pet pevees bout other people's pet pevees?

This is a thread for complaining, not for advice! Keep that helpful shit out of my happy hating zone.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Fine.

My pet peeve is when people try to piss on my pet peeves.

bLAze

Lol..do you ever come to lover her for those flaws though, or at least come to accept them as part of her? *curious look*

I am no expert on love, however I'd say that it is definitely possible for an ENTJ to accept all the flaws that come along with an NFP. I am into an infp and because I have interest, I am able to accept her whole package. Along with the tardiness and emotional drama comes the sweetness and relaxed nature that an NTJ would never be able to give me. So to answer your question, yes and no. If the ENTJ wishes to accept the faults, he will. However, he needs definite reason to do so. It is a conscious decision on his part.

Just the *curious look* part that you give me is so cute, IMO. Something subtle like that stands out to me.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
it's just highly ironic and amusing , considering we possess some of the traits that you guys completely go crazy over normally :D

Jaguar

You aren't even able to see how much your perspective is constantly colored by Te or how any non-Te approach to the external world might be useful.

Why don't you take a stroll down memory lane and read your own thread:
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...-cognitive-functions-bullshit.html#post611163

You claim the functions are bullshit, but you turn around and use the functions against people.
I have zero tolerance for Jekyll and Hyde horse shit.

Knock it off.

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Uh-Uh, wow, people have weaknessess, big deal. I gather you are Mr. Olympia? :) An advice to all the intolernat ENTJs: you will always suck in comparison to somebody else, pretty much at everything you do.

ROFL, intolerant? Excuse me if I'm a little pissed off when I spend an hour of my time giving someone who expresses great concern over an enpending heart attack heart-felt advice on how to fix this, only to have them IMMEDIATELY disregard everything I told them... WASTING my time and stressing me out because I'm also concerned over their health. This has happened several times and I don't think that getting pissed off over it makes me 'mr.olympia'. Perhaps you would benefit from taking a few moments to consider all the angles of what someone types before you attack them? Kthanks :) P.s Let this be a lesson to all ENTJ's with a weak Ni.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you need weapons quickly guys lemme now, $5 a knife, $35 ak47, just nod in my direction

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why don't you take a stroll down memory lane and read your own thread:
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...-cognitive-functions-bullshit.html#post611163

You claim the functions are bullshit, but you turn around and use the functions against people.
I have zero tolerance for Jekyll and Hyde horse shit.

Knock it off.

Are you REALLY that dense?

Jesus Christ...here's what happened, champ:

I learned and changed my mind!

OH MY GOD WOW HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I'M AN ENTJ WITH THE LEARNING CAPACITY OF A FUCKING CARROT

dear god.

You know you're failing miserably when your best insult is "Your beliefs are capable of change over time!!!"

Wooooooow, real insulting buddy! Good work. :doh:

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
My ENTJ - God forbid you not be able to back up your opinion with a solid argument. Even if he didn't end up agreeing he'd respect the argument.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Are you REALLY that dense?

Jesus Christ...here's what happened, champ:

I learned and changed my mind!

OH MY GOD WOW HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I'M AN ENTJ WITH THE LEARNING CAPACITY OF A FUCKING CARROT

dear god.

You know you're failing miserably when your best insult is "Your beliefs are capable of change over time!!!"

Wooooooow, real insulting buddy! Good work. :doh:

Hey be careful, if you pick on Jaguar you pick on me and I got guns !! xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Come one, if the entjs fight like 8 years old its our chance to be cool. :D And of all the wannabe entjs here, jaguar is into one-upmanship like noone else and that's a thing one has to account him for

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What do I know, anyway? I'm just a flip-flop!

Ask Mr. Rove up there; he's the authority on everyone else's beliefs anyway.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D

wait till I uranus-enlighten him this weekend, then he gonna be nice and calm :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That idiot couldn't calm down if he took a pound and a half of horse tranquilizers. Who wants to bet ENTJs have more heart attacks than any other type?

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
That idiot couldn't calm down if he took a pound and a half of horse tranquilizers. Who wants to bet ENTJs have more heart attacks than any other type?

Only the ENTJ's with a weak Ni and too strong of a J :p

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Come one, if the entjs fight like 8 years old its our chance to be cool. :D And of all the wannabe entjs here, jaguar is into one-upmanship like noone else and that's a thing one has to account him for

Lol... i'd say that ENTJ's are more about 'taking down a peg' than 'one-upmanship'