User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

That's true. And tho they are often annoying, I bet they look for the same heart-attack as we do and nothing else. Dont get me wrong here, I can completly understand your need to punch one in the face, I had that too with them.

But once you got to know them, they are anything else than punchable. At least some of them, of course there are enough idiots who live out their sadistic tendencies by typing themselves entj.

I just meant Jaguar, I think he is a good guy. He is an ass, but I am too and that makes him moreso sympathetic, I like him. First times I read him, I hated him and it wouldnt surprise me if he did too, but nowadays that changed. He's a guy like me, neither insane nor NF.

And no I didnt impregnate him and have to say he is nice so I pay less money for the kids I dont want. I genuinely think he is an ass
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP

So he has no patience for lazy argument... and your point is? ---Beyond that he's just young - ENTJs mature well. Very well.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    lick

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post

And no I didnt impregnate him and have to say he is nice so I pay less money for the kids I dont want. I genuinely think he is an ass
    Strange... that would've explained all the moodiness. Back to square one!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsWoman View Post
    So he has no patience for lazy argument... and your point is? ---Beyond that he's just young - ENTJs mature well. Very well.
    They do thats true. But I think attitude stays, no matter the age. And on that basis you can recognize your friends

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    That's true. And tho they are often annoying, I bet they look for the same heart-attack as we do and nothing else. Dont get me wrong here, I can completly understand your need to punch one in the face, I had that too with them.

But once you got to know them, they are anything else than punchable. At least some of them, of course there are enough idiots who live out their sadistic tendencies by typing themselves entj.

I just meant Jaguar, I think he is a good guy. He is an ass, but I am too and that makes him moreso sympathetic, I like him. First times I read him, I hated him and it wouldnt surprise me if he did too, but nowadays that changed. He's a guy like me, neither insane nor NF.

To be quite honest I think he's pretty intelligent; he just doesn't listen and it's really annoying at times.

I've learned a few things about typology from him, but I do get awfully sick of correcting the same false accusations day in and day out. It's even more frustrating because I know he's intelligent; if he was genuinely stupid and I thought he was incapable of learning I would just ignore him. It's actually worse to see an intelligent person be that obtuse and obnoxious!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFP

@entropie
    To a point - they never will suffer fools gladly, but they learn to pick their battles instead of taking them ALL on. ---But then some of this is true of NTs as a whole also.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I do believe your word on that one WW. I am not that intrested in detail in ENTJs feelings, cause I know, NTs are no love material for me, only friends and thats what intrests me. But I got your point !

So and now lemme flame :

man you foreign people really got issues with battles.

You should take an example of the peaceful germans, we couldnt even harm a guinea pig

(I have even started to think about the fact that my new avatar could be interpreted as an elaborate plot to come off as genuinely nice, what is not the case and therefore present me as a con man, what is the case; no wait I'll go to bed now and rethink that sentence gn8)

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I learned and changed my mind!
    Maybe if you learned first before shooting off your mouth, you wouldn't look like an inconsistent, incompetent, flake.
    The only thing that is consistent about your posts, is their inconsistency.

Hit yourself in the head. Get help. Do anything.
    But for fuck sake, make up your gerbil-sized mind and take a stand.

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Maybe if you learned first before shooting off your mouth, you wouldn't look like an inconsistent, incompetent, flake.
    The only thing that is consistent about your posts, is their inconsistency.

Hit yourself in the head. Get help. Do anything.
    But for fuck sake, make up your gerbil-sized mind and take a stand.
    Woah woah woah there

Let's all relax here.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Woah woah woah there

Let's all relax here.
    I love this board sometimes.