User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 160

  1. #61
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Uh-Uh, wow, people have weaknessess, big deal.
    What did you think people were going to do in a thread about pet peeves, discuss the american revolution?

    Why don't you go ahead and start a thread about tolerance to weaknesses if thats the kind of discussion you are looking for.

  2. #62
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    What did you think people were going to do in a thread about pet peeves, discuss the american revolution?

    Why don't you go ahead and start a thread about tolerance to weaknesses if thats the kind of discussion you are looking for.
    Why don't you let me complain in peace about my pet pevees bout other people's pet pevees?
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

  3. #63
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Why don't you let me complain in peace about my pet pevees bout other people's pet pevees?
    This is a thread for complaining, not for advice! Keep that helpful shit out of my happy hating zone.

  4. #64
    pathwise dependent FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj
    Posts
    5,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    This is a thread for complaining, not for advice! Keep that helpful shit out of my happy hating zone.
    No.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

  5. #65
    Pumpernickel
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Fine.


    My pet peeve is when people try to piss on my pet peeves.

  6. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Lol..do you ever come to lover her for those flaws though, or at least come to accept them as part of her? *curious look*
    I am no expert on love, however I'd say that it is definitely possible for an ENTJ to accept all the flaws that come along with an NFP. I am into an infp and because I have interest, I am able to accept her whole package. Along with the tardiness and emotional drama comes the sweetness and relaxed nature that an NTJ would never be able to give me. So to answer your question, yes and no. If the ENTJ wishes to accept the faults, he will. However, he needs definite reason to do so. It is a conscious decision on his part.

    Just the *curious look* part that you give me is so cute, IMO. Something subtle like that stands out to me.

  7. #67
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    it's just highly ironic and amusing , considering we possess some of the traits that you guys completely go crazy over normally
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  8. #68
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    You aren't even able to see how much your perspective is constantly colored by Te or how any non-Te approach to the external world might be useful.
    Why don't you take a stroll down memory lane and read your own thread:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post611163

    You claim the functions are bullshit, but you turn around and use the functions against people.
    I have zero tolerance for Jekyll and Hyde horse shit.

    Knock it off.

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    lick
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Uh-Uh, wow, people have weaknessess, big deal. I gather you are Mr. Olympia? An advice to all the intolernat ENTJs: you will always suck in comparison to somebody else, pretty much at everything you do.
    ROFL, intolerant? Excuse me if I'm a little pissed off when I spend an hour of my time giving someone who expresses great concern over an enpending heart attack heart-felt advice on how to fix this, only to have them IMMEDIATELY disregard everything I told them... WASTING my time and stressing me out because I'm also concerned over their health. This has happened several times and I don't think that getting pissed off over it makes me 'mr.olympia'. Perhaps you would benefit from taking a few moments to consider all the angles of what someone types before you attack them? Kthanks P.s Let this be a lesson to all ENTJ's with a weak Ni.

  10. #70
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    If you need weapons quickly guys lemme now, $5 a knife, $35 ak47, just nod in my direction
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Similar Threads

  1. What are your instincts?
    By Magic Poriferan in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 02:12 AM
  2. [ENTJ] ENTJs, what are your future plans?
    By Electric in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 02:09 PM
  3. What are your political views?
    By Dufresne in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 08:08 AM
  4. Has anyone heard of Global Dimming and if so what are your thoughts on it??
    By ladypinkington in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 06:13 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO