• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] ENTJ's - What are your pet peeves?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
First line you say you hate "stupid people" why? Maybe they didn't get educated, maybe they were born that way? no matter what the reason these "stupid people" didn't do anything to you other than get in front of your giant ego

I think he meant he just hates them. So meaning he hazards the consequences of being less precise to express that he hates people. Not counting what point they come from, just hate them.

Other examples would be:

"I hate Mondays"
"All Americans are stupid"
"The dutch got small P-nusses"
"Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, cause he only recognizes the element of surprise"

:D

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP pet peeves

1. People who actually think they have the right to tell people how they should live THEIR lives

Half the ENTJs in this thread sound like complete idiots, so much so that I don't even know where to start

I guess at the OP

First line you say you hate "stupid people" why? Maybe they didn't get educated, maybe they were born that way? no matter what the reason these "stupid people" didn't do anything to you other than get in front of your giant ego

"insincere female interactions" more like they are feelers and express themselves in that way, not understanding feelings doesn't mean they aren't real

"indecisiveness" oh sorry, because rushing to a choice makes it the best one doesn't it? Do you have ANY idea of how much time you probably waste on choices that don't mean anything in the end while a more carefully decided person takes the best option?

"people who put things off" another judger tard who doesn't understand perceiving for the life of him. perceivers put things off to minimize time and effort required. perceivers understand the saying "know two birds out with one stone" well

"people who go out of their way to win our approval" glad I won't piss you off in this way idiot cause there is no way in a million years I would want approval from a high school twat like yourself that thinks he knows everything

see...when its the ENTJ thread, its not trolling to call every other type dumb... but when the INTP has barged in and pretty much called out the ENTJ, it might be trolling now...

1,000 post trolls are quite rare :D

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
LOL.

This thread is about ENTJ pet peeves.

Not about people that feel like commenting because these peeves may or may not be justifiable.

If it bothers you that much make your own type's pet peeves thread.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
So you can come there and comment on our pet peeves ? Clever strategy, will not work dude, will not work !! :D

Unique

LOL.

This thread is about ENTJ pet peeves.

Not about people that feel like commenting because these peeves may or may not be justifiable.

If it bothers you that much make your own type's pet peeves thread.

"A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance"

Oh but its okay for him to be annoyed at all these ridiculous things because its just a "pet peeve" not a "I'm annoyed at these stupid people"

I don't need to make a thread about stupid things that annoy me cause I'm not jaded unlike some

Also if I'm annoyed at something is has good reason and logic... also unlike some

I think he meant he just hates them. So meaning he hazards the consequences of being less precise to express that he hates people. Not counting what point they come from, just hate them.

Other examples would be:

"I hate Mondays"
"All Americans are stupid"
"The dutch got small P-nusses"
"Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, cause he only recognizes the element of surprise"

:D

Oh I understood completely and all those examples you gave are equally stupid and irrelevant (no offense meant to yourself)

Anyone that says "I hate mondays" gets the "... oh god... here we go" *eye roll* from me

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You should just really rethink that eyeroll if the guy in front of you has guns. I mean all that hate he puts into a thing he knows about is phrased totally inprecise, it must stem from somewhere :D

Jaguar

I guess at the OP

no matter what the reason these "stupid people" didn't do anything to you other than get in front of your giant ego

You suggest the OP has a giant ego, but you chose the username: Unique.
Fascinating.

Unique

You suggest the OP has a giant ego, but you chose the username: Unique.
Fascinating.

You assume that being unique has something to do with having a giant ego.
Much more fascinating.

Because you know, that one red bird flying with those blue birds, he thinks he is awesome, I'm just going to assume he thinks he is awesome because he is red, yeah. [/sarcasm to make a point]

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Much more fascinating.

Because you know, that one red bird flying with those blue birds, he thinks he is awesome, I'm just going to assume he thinks he is awesome because he is red, yeah. [/sarcasm to make a point]

trolled:nice:

Jaguar

Much more fascinating.

douchebag:

Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
INTP pet peeves

1. People who actually think they have the right to tell people how they should live THEIR lives

I don't think you read this title properly. It says ENTJ pet peeves, not INTP pet peeves. I'm not sure if an INTP pet peeves thread has been created in the past that you could search for, but you could always create one yourself. You should probably search first so as not to recreate a thread that was recently done.

Happy searching!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If one ever has the chance, could he explain to me what a pet perv actually is ? I am thinking of Femdom movies all the time :D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
douchebag:

Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached fucker or motherfucker.

I don't doubt that you know all about the hierarchy of douchebaggery.

Silencio

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Change your tampon.

These ENTJ threads are always good for some laughs.:popc1::coffee: I must agree though, ENTP's are annoying in that they can't accept that their 'perceiverness' makes them wrong on a consistant basis... did I just 'ONE-UP' you..? indeed.:violin:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah thanks I got it finally ! :D

Well that's a really tough question. One needs to be a little temptatious and picky for that or unbalanced. But I got issues with irascibility, so lemme think what enables it:

- if the discussion is not about entro
- if the discussion is not about entro
- if someone outsmartes entro
- if entro faces a wall in the other person, which cant be teared down
- if things dont work like I want (I lost several keyboards and mouses to that issue)

Think that's all that comes to mind. After being quiet all day on a bad day, one needs to vent. Basically like him:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0"]:D[/YOUTUBE]

Or him:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkWS9PiXekE"].[/YOUTUBE]

Unique

Trolling gets a reaction from someone

That wasn't me reacting it was me debating, being baited or not is irrelevant, I'm fully aware it could just be "for the lols" which is why I'm not swearing or carrying on like an idiot

Can't say the same for others

Also if you're just in this to troll go to 4chan

These ENTJ threads are always good for some laughs.:popc1::coffee: I must agree though, ENTP's are annoying in that they can't accept that their 'perceiverness' makes them wrong on a consistant basis... did I just 'ONE-UP' you..? indeed.:violin:

Which world are you living in? The one I live in judgers don't give two damns about understanding perceiving

If you think ENTPs are "one up" on you in any way in the "real world" you are mistaken, judging dominates, probably because for some reason it often develops arrogance in the people who use it

The many many advantages/benefits of perceiving largely go unnoticed except for in the presence of other perceivers

On the flip side I see how judging words perfectly, though I can't speak for everyone

douchebag:

Change your tampon.

Your posts pretty much speak for themselves

Not going to waste my time with you