First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    lick

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    People who act as mediators in conflicts. Either let me handle it or STFU, because you are annoying and not necessary.

Emo-ness

Lack of self discipline.

Lack of accountability.
    Agreed...

I can't stand it when people ask me for help with fitness and/or dieting, then later that day I catch then eating unhealthy food right before they plan on going to sleep... Especially if it's someone who had shown great concern for their physical well-being. I also can't stand when people don't PICK UP THEIR PHONE when plans were made... it's a cell phone for christ sakes, I know you aren't away from the phone (for the most part)... Haha and yes I realize that because I'm an ENTJ, that last one made me seem as if I was 'ditched for less of an asshole', but it's usually SP's who flake out and can't be depended on (not always though).

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

*puts some people on ignore list in advance, cause having had an intuition about the future*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bLAze View Post
    It is impossible for me to avoid situations of disorganization. I am still in high school and need to deal with the same people every day, as well as follow the rules of school/home regardless of whether or not I want to. I have little say as to who I hang out with - if I am kicking it with a few friends, other people jump in, and thus I am forced to hang out with people whom I would not have hand chosen. However, I realize that my fantasy situation in handpicking everyone is unrealistic and thus, I have been doing a good job as of late of adapting to the spontaneous and consciously working on my P.

However, are ENTJ's youthful? I just cannot wait to have my own place, my own money to spend, my own rules to follow, my own decisions to follow. Basically, being in charge of myself. I just cannot fully appreciate my teenage years the same way that other types can, particularly the perceivers. Were any of you guys truly happy in high school, or did you write it off as stepping stone that the system has in place for you? I am so excited for life to truly begin that I get antsy in the present moment and cannot truly appreciate what is right infront of me. I'll even take it a step further and say it is impossible for me to truly relax.
    I was often told from a very young age:

"you will make a much better adult than a child. You will most likely be far happier at whatever work you end up doing, than others. You may however miss out on the journey if you only think about the future."

1. yes ENTJs make better adults than kids.
    2. dont let this deter you from enjoying childhood; life is a journey and there is no sense in wishing away today. dont let your frustration lead to wishful thinking; actually position yourself to be in the best possible "adult world". Sometimes i hated highschool so much that i refused to do it well. thats a big mistake, as your highschool may follow you. Much of our personality is formed during those years, and you'd hate to stamp it with disdain for your peers.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
    Agreed...

I can't stand it when people ask me for help with fitness and/or dieting, then later that day I catch then eating unhealthy food right before they plan on going to sleep... Especially if it's someone who had shown great concern for their physical well-being.
    Uh-Uh, wow, people have weaknessess, big deal. I gather you are Mr. Olympia? An advice to all the intolernat ENTJs: you will always suck in comparison to somebody else, pretty much at everything you do.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

How you people ever are attracted to NFs is beyond me
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by bLAze View Post
    -insincere female interactions (LIKE OH MY GOD! IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!)
    why is it female when men also do this? what slander!

p.s
    it annoys me also. those desperate EFs

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

LOL, yes, coz heaven forbid we might actually be happy to see you and you'd have to believe us
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    LOL, yes, coz heaven forbid we might actually be happy to see you
    aw

and you'd have to believe us
    that's a big ask. i'm onto your recruitment scam

kidding

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Uh-Uh, wow, people have weaknessess, big deal. I gather you are Mr. Olympia? An advice to all the intolernat ENTJs: you will always suck in comparison to somebody else, pretty much at everything you do.
    Good. That means that I have someone right in front of me to learn from.
    You as an ENTJ should know that we have no problems not being the best or admitting defeat. I am the most objective thinker I know, and coincidentally the only ENTJ.

How you people ever are attracted to NFs is beyond me
    You know you like a girl as an ENTJ when you are willing to look past her faults. When she is always late, an emotional, moody girl, one to put things off, and just basically a giant list of my pet peeves, yet despite all that I am still willing to give her the benefit of the doubt, that is how I know I like the girl.

I also can't stand when people don't PICK UP THEIR PHONE when plans were made... it's a cell phone for christ sakes, I know you aren't away from the phone (for the most part)... Haha and yes I realize that because I'm an ENTJ, that last one made me seem as if I was 'ditched for less of an asshole', but it's usually SP's who flake out and can't be depended on (not always though).
    OH MY GOD! Not picking up cell phones ESPECIALLY when plans are made is the ultimate annoyance. People call us assholes, yet inconsiderate pricks like these get away with flaking without just cause (I can totally understand if they atleast have a true reason). Is it so hard if you cannot come to just be honest, pick up the phone, and say you can't come, or that you are running a half hour late? Whenever someone is waiting on me, I always give them a play by play via phone because I know I would expect the return in their situation.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Lol..do you ever come to lover her for those flaws though, or at least come to accept them as part of her? *curious look*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★