User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 160

  1. #101
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post

    First line you say you hate "stupid people" why? Maybe they didn't get educated, maybe they were born that way? no matter what the reason these "stupid people" didn't do anything to you other than get in front of your giant ego
    I think he meant he just hates them. So meaning he hazards the consequences of being less precise to express that he hates people. Not counting what point they come from, just hate them.

    Other examples would be:

    "I hate Mondays"
    "All Americans are stupid"
    "The dutch got small P-nusses"
    "Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, cause he only recognizes the element of surprise"

    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  2. #102
    Babylon Candle Venom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    INTP pet peeves

    1. People who actually think they have the right to tell people how they should live THEIR lives

    Half the ENTJs in this thread sound like complete idiots, so much so that I don't even know where to start

    I guess at the OP



    First line you say you hate "stupid people" why? Maybe they didn't get educated, maybe they were born that way? no matter what the reason these "stupid people" didn't do anything to you other than get in front of your giant ego

    "insincere female interactions" more like they are feelers and express themselves in that way, not understanding feelings doesn't mean they aren't real

    "indecisiveness" oh sorry, because rushing to a choice makes it the best one doesn't it? Do you have ANY idea of how much time you probably waste on choices that don't mean anything in the end while a more carefully decided person takes the best option?

    "people who put things off" another judger tard who doesn't understand perceiving for the life of him. perceivers put things off to minimize time and effort required. perceivers understand the saying "know two birds out with one stone" well

    "people who go out of their way to win our approval" glad I won't piss you off in this way idiot cause there is no way in a million years I would want approval from a high school twat like yourself that thinks he knows everything
    see...when its the ENTJ thread, its not trolling to call every other type dumb... but when the INTP has barged in and pretty much called out the ENTJ, it might be trolling now...

    1,000 post trolls are quite rare

  3. #103
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    14,031

    Default

    LOL.

    This thread is about ENTJ pet peeves.

    Not about people that feel like commenting because these peeves may or may not be justifiable.

    If it bothers you that much make your own type's pet peeves thread.

  4. #104
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    So you can come there and comment on our pet peeves ? Clever strategy, will not work dude, will not work !!
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    LOL.

    This thread is about ENTJ pet peeves.

    Not about people that feel like commenting because these peeves may or may not be justifiable.

    If it bothers you that much make your own type's pet peeves thread.
    "A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance"

    Oh but its okay for him to be annoyed at all these ridiculous things because its just a "pet peeve" not a "I'm annoyed at these stupid people"

    I don't need to make a thread about stupid things that annoy me cause I'm not jaded unlike some

    Also if I'm annoyed at something is has good reason and logic... also unlike some

    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I think he meant he just hates them. So meaning he hazards the consequences of being less precise to express that he hates people. Not counting what point they come from, just hate them.

    Other examples would be:

    "I hate Mondays"
    "All Americans are stupid"
    "The dutch got small P-nusses"
    "Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, cause he only recognizes the element of surprise"

    Oh I understood completely and all those examples you gave are equally stupid and irrelevant (no offense meant to yourself)

    Anyone that says "I hate mondays" gets the "... oh god... here we go" *eye roll* from me

  6. #106
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    You should just really rethink that eyeroll if the guy in front of you has guns. I mean all that hate he puts into a thing he knows about is phrased totally inprecise, it must stem from somewhere
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  7. #107
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    I guess at the OP

    no matter what the reason these "stupid people" didn't do anything to you other than get in front of your giant ego
    You suggest the OP has a giant ego, but you chose the username: Unique.
    Fascinating.

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You suggest the OP has a giant ego, but you chose the username: Unique.
    Fascinating.
    You assume that being unique has something to do with having a giant ego.
    Much more fascinating.

    Because you know, that one red bird flying with those blue birds, he thinks he is awesome, I'm just going to assume he thinks he is awesome because he is red, yeah. [/sarcasm to make a point]

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    lick
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unique View Post
    You assume that being unique has something to do with having a giant ego.
    Much more fascinating.

    Because you know, that one red bird flying with those blue birds, he thinks he is awesome, I'm just going to assume he thinks he is awesome because he is red, yeah. [/sarcasm to make a point]
    trolled

  10. #110
    morose bourgeoisie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,859

    Default

    I love this thread:steam::steam::steam:

Similar Threads

  1. What are your instincts?
    By Magic Poriferan in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 280
    Last Post: 12-19-2016, 02:12 AM
  2. [ENTJ] ENTJs, what are your future plans?
    By Electric in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 02:09 PM
  3. What are your political views?
    By Dufresne in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 08:08 AM
  4. Has anyone heard of Global Dimming and if so what are your thoughts on it??
    By ladypinkington in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 06:13 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO