I really enjoyed working through this logic puzzle recently, and I rediscovered how much I used to like these things. Post riddles or puzzles you think would tickle an NT brain! Here's a version of "Einstein's Riddle":
- There are five houses next to each other on a street, painted five different colors.
- A man of a different nationality lives in each house.
- The five home owners each drink a different beverage, play a different sport and keep a different pet.
Einstein's riddle is simply this: Who owns the fish?
1. The Briton lives in the red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is next to, and on the left of the white house.
5. The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
6. The man who plays football rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house plays baseball.
8. The man living in the center house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house on the left.
10. The man who plays volleyball lives next to the man who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who plays baseball.
12. The man who plays tennis drinks beer.
13. The German plays hockey.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who plays volleyball lives next to the man who drinks water.
Oh, and if you wish to declare your answer (since we don't have a spoiler tag), please put it into a url or something like this. To do this, use this code:
[ url="thisistheanswer" ]like this[ /url ], but obviously you'd omit the spaces.
AND NO GOOGLE CHEATING
edit: Here's a hint of how to approach this puzzle: hint