First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell View Post
    I know - getting seen as serious may be the one I spot the most. But generally people like them and warm to them.
    I tend to only be liked by people who are significantly older or younger than me. It's rare for someone of my own generation to like me unless they're "weird" themselves and even then, only half the time. This isn't the place for me to be whining though, ^_^
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I tend to only be liked by people who are significantly older or younger than me. It's rare for someone of my own generation to like me unless they're "weird" themselves and even then, only half the time. This isn't the place for me to be whining though, ^_^
    I find that strange, but then maybe I'm a sulker for NF's

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I find that strange, but then maybe I'm a sulker for NF's
    NTs tend to be covered under the weird people. Ever since I got to a new city it's been an INTP, an INTJ, and an ENTP who got closest to me.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Ah you are picking up on N types, I'm strugglign right now with S's... but N's make up 30% of the population so there a fair few of them, learn to identify them... that might help to expand your social network

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Ah you are picking up on N types, I'm strugglign right now with S's... but N's make up 30% of the population so there a fair few of them, learn to identify them... that might help to expand your social network
    Not all N types, only certain ones; I seem to scare most other NFs pretty bad IRL.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Not all N types, only certain ones; I seem to scare most other NFs pretty bad IRL.
    thats a bit unusal how the hell do you mange that (it might come in handy some day)....

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

no we are not. The only time that kind of thought may even have popped into my head is when im explaining something to someone who may not be the quickest of learners. other than that i think ts absolutely terrible to judge poeple without talkin to them

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    the intjs i know in real life are all kind (generous might be a better word). i don't know any intj e5s tho. e5s can be fucking bastards, speaking from my own experience. just very cutting with their sharp edges and fickle porcupine pricklies. and miserly, viewing people as an obstacle and a drain, and pretty much ignoring any legitimacy they may have (as they, of course, are so far inferior to us! we are experts! geniuses! brilliant minds! penetrating visions!).

they can still divorce themselves easier than i can (Te!) with the fall out. infj won't ever steamroll someone completely, it'll always feel bad and try to repair the damage before it finishes turning them into its own rolled crepe. Fe creates a far greater need to think about conduct in an emotional fall-out what-does-this-mean-for-the-self-and-the-self-of-the-other-person and do i want to endorse and represent this or do i not. Te becomes kind when it logically realizes that Te i'm-a-huge-bitch-mode makes everyone fucking hate you and your co-workers have fantasies in which you die painful gruesome gory deaths. + feeling vulnerable. which is the main thing.

without totally SQUASHING tertiary Fi, this is not going to work to produce a happy and healthy person for any reasonable length of time. even if you only commiserate with other ntjs of your own kind.
    I'm a 5w4, bitch! :p Albeit with a strong 3w2 heart fix. And at least to me having good connections with other people is important...no matter the type. And in fact I prefer a mixed group.

I wonder what gives you that impression...the e5 one. What behaviours...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I've always known nice INTJs. Not always socially adept, but always nice.

MBTI
    INXJ

Cranky - I get the same stunned expressions if I ever do anything considered nice whether it be errands or complements. I was amazed at how people looked at me differently after I attempted to be "nice". I never realized people thought I was so cold/heartless. I always thought of myself as quirky & insane but lovable..to a point. HAHAHA

But it's not something I can do 24/7. I try to mix it up once in a while, get some variety in life. Heh.