User Tag List

123 Last

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default How do you celebrate your birthday?

I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to birthdays. Give me a present, don't give me a present, I really don't care. Everyone always asks me: "what are you going to do for your birthday?!" I say the typical... Have dinner with my family on Saturday and chill. Any type of gift is appreciated--mix tapes, books, gift card, a paper clip I couldn't careless. I feel like it's the "thought" that matters. As long as you remembered that it's my birthday then I'm good

I would invite friends over, but I really hate it when people touch my shit and dirty everything up. Who knows where their hands have been! Actually, I'm just really lazy and hate cleaning after people.

I feel like I'm the only person who is this way...
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    xxxx

I just use birthday as a detail for people to remember, to see if they care about me.

As for the actual celebration, I essentially treat it like any other day.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INFP

I don't know anymore.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I like having my birthday recognized by people close to me. I haven't been so into it the last two times as it fell right around the time I lost a close friend, and boy do I hate celebrating when I don't feel like celebrating. Anyway it's been long enough now that this year I might be up for something, though I doubt it'll be anything more than going out to dinner with two or three other people.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Birthdays are a huge deal for me. Im bad at memorizing dates, but I try my best.

As for mine, I generally do something I really enjoy, and invite friends along for the ride. I really like making it a standing point because I see no reason to NOT celebrate a holiday centered around me.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I love my birthday. I like the kids around and cake and candles and all that stuff. I went for a long time not caring and almost hating it so I prefer the fun birthdays I have now.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INtP

Very indifferent at best. I don't mind, and even sort of like someone telling me "happy birthday" - but anything more than that is too much. I don't like getting cards, gifts or doing anything that would be construed as "special". I don't like being the center of attention in that sort of way... and it's not like I did anything worthy of comment to earn it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

my 18th birthday, which is the birthday when you are officially considered an adult ( as in: not 21) I did do alone in a subway station. Every other birthday was the same, except for subway station.

I've got a knack for the dramatic.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Phantonym

I haven't had a birthday party for over ten years now. My birthday is my day. I just enjoy it

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Depressive thing you

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLOF2T20O8E"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]