MBTI
    ENTJ

I don't celebrate it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Me neither. Never saw the point. More often than not I forget unless I'm reminded and I don't usually tell people because I don't want to be reminded. Plus I hate being told to be "Happy". That shit is just annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Im turning 23 next week, and the only plan i got is to go visit my mom. I think ill drink and smoke some weed on the weekend, but thats what i do every weekend when i got money to drink and weed to smoke..

I wish i would stop getting older now.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to birthdays. Give me a present, don't give me a present, I really don't care. Everyone always asks me: "what are you going to do for your birthday?!" I say the typical... Have dinner with my family on Saturday and chill. Any type of gift is appreciated--mix tapes, books, gift card, a paper clip I couldn't careless. I feel like it's the "thought" that matters. As long as you remembered that it's my birthday then I'm good

I would invite friends over, but I really hate it when people touch my shit and dirty everything up. Who knows where their hands have been! Actually, I'm just really lazy and hate cleaning after people.

I feel like I'm the only person who is this way...
    I could have written this. You are not alone!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Orgies.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

I only had about 4 birthday parties in my life. And I received presents for my birthdays until about 14. Well nowadays, since my birthday is a day after my mum's, we get a cake for both of us and that's about it. I honestly wouldn't care if anyone forgot about my birthday. I don't take it as great importance. Only as a reason to slack off that day.

MBTI
    ENTP

I don't really care if anyone remembers my bday. I like having a nice dinner with close family and thats about it. Last year my daughter was old enough to bake a cake (except for the oven part) on her own and that was the best birthday I've had so far. Mainly because of how proud she was of herself.

I have always liked planning parties for others and never wanted one for myself. Except for people at work or people I dont know too well, I hated that. I swear there was this one girl who was around 25 that wouldnt stop telling people when her bday weeks before, like she was expecting a big tada. So irritating.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I like presents. I don't like parties.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w? sp/sx

People actually celebrate those?
    "A spill at the plant increased the phosphates in the lake and produced a scum of algae so thick that the swamp smell filled the air, infiltrating the genteel mansions. Debutantes cried over the misfortune of coming out in a season everyone would remember for its bad smell."

videodrones; questions Verfremdungseffekt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Eh?

I tend to feel annoyed and embarrassed when people acknowledge my birthday. Christmas is perhaps worse. Generally I don't like people to fuss over me. And gifts make me feel kind of weird. It feels like I'm being forced into a social exchange that I don't want to be a part of.

Probably largely a result of all the guilt in my family. The only reasons anyone did anything for anyone were:

A) so the acting person could gab about how great he or she was, and
    B) so he or she could gab about how awful and ungrateful the recipient was, should the recipient not snap into line and do whatever he or she was told until the end of time.

Basically, it's all manipulation and mindfuckery.

Left to my own devices, my birthday would easily pass without my noticing.