User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I don't celebrate my birthday. I mourn the loss of another year, while a small group of relatives (I have no friends) sit around the table, eat cake, and hand me gifts which, like me, will sooner or later succumb to the years and be forgotten. There, now you can put away the violins; it's actually quite pleasant, one of the best days of the year.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

depressive squared
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Une Femme est une femme paperoceans's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I wouldn't mind going to a spa with a close friend or family member though. I think I'll probably do that next year.
    Between that cigarillo and sticking my finger down my throat to see if I could DT, I feel like puking RN.

Read my Blog.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You can do whatever you want as long as it makes you happy. Noone is intrested in knowing more than that, believe me
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTx

Usually I kick back and play some video games, or read. Just some quality time to myself. Sometimes splurge on an expensive lunch.

My parents suckered me into a lunch last year for my birthday. It was going to just be a quiet thing with my folks, but then entire extended family heard about it, and hadn't done anything together for while, so decided to tag along. There was maybe a dozen people there - grandparents, aunt, uncle, brother, parents, etc. I'm not usually one for special days but the gesture was pretty touching.

I don't celebrate my birthdays at all. I just sort of confirm the passing of time and reevaluate how I want to live my life. I do that all the time anyway, but I like to hype it up on my birthday and make it seem more profound. I usually spend all of my free time that day alone, but I do that all the time, too.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I normally don't do much but this year I'm a) doing a show during that week and b) 18!!!!!
    So do I really need explain what I'm doing? :P
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

It's at a very inconvenient time for everybody (end of summer vacations).
    I was quite often alone at home for my bday when I was younger. I wouldn't celebrate it at all if it wasn't for my family sometimes insisting on it, I generally buy myself something I like while grinning like a kid, or use the cash prize to fix my account's balance these days.
    Last year I walked around with a sticker saying 'hi i'm fred, and it's my bday' on my jacket.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

My bday was two days ago, I celebrated it by going out with friends.

MBTI
    SEXY

Quote Originally Posted by paperoceans View Post
    I'm pretty indifferent when it comes to birthdays. Give me a present, don't give me a present, I really don't care. Everyone always asks me: "what are you going to do for your birthday?!" I say the typical... Have dinner with my family on Saturday and chill. Any type of gift is appreciated--mix tapes, books, gift card, a paper clip I couldn't careless. I feel like it's the "thought" that matters. As long as you remembered that it's my birthday then I'm good

I would invite friends over, but I really hate it when people touch my shit and dirty everything up. Who knows where their hands have been! Actually, I'm just really lazy and hate cleaning after people.

I feel like I'm the only person who is this way...
    I don't even really care if people remember. Usually it's an excuse to get drunk.