User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ENTPs in the Wild!

Senior Member Array

When not at work i'm probably going to be found in one of my several hobbies, which mainly consists of discovering and/or creating new and interesting variations on how to maim or kill people, with weapons or without........or getting bored with same and doing anything else that catches my passing interest and short attention span.
    No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." Lucius Cornelius Sulla

Junior Member Array

Being the data junkie I am, indoor rowing is a bit of an obsession for me. I have a Concept2 rower that is connected to my computer by USB so I can race other people across the world online (just did a 10k race with 15 others this morning). The rowing software collects a lot of data -- pace, stroke rate, power output, and heart rate. The data is displayed in real time and recorded so plenty of numbers to obsess about both during and after a session. There are also live events which are a blast:

[YOUTUBE="E-6Risb44Xo"]British Indoor Rowing Championships[/YOUTUBE]

My day job is mathematical modeling of chemical processes (both dynamic and steady state models) so I am a bit of a data hound, so giving me high resolution data for my workouts is like throwing gasoline on a fire.
    Last edited by badocter; 10-31-2009 at 03:44 PM. Reason: add some personal background