User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Not sure about others, since it's a rather broad scope really, but personally I'm usually found at school, or at home. I have little reason to 'go out' and 'do' stuff. My entertainment's mostly from interaction with people, and 'doing' stuff 'out' tends to just distract me from such. On rare occasions I can be found at a tim horton's (doughnut / coffee shop a la soviet canukistan), but only if there happens to be someone there who I want to actually speak with for awhile, which's rare since I'm especially shy in person.

As for cooking, I cook quite well. I bake well enough. I don't care for cooking steaks/hams/meats in general XD

My idea of food is something that's got a sliding scale of complexity (say... pasta sauce) where yeu can either go simple (sauce, that's it) or ramp it up for flavour by changing around or adding ingredients. I prefer to be able to have quick and easy to make meals, that taste good, and are filling, and healthy. Subs, pasta, pizza, stuff like that can be heavily modified to fit one's taste palette easily, and can change based on how much effort yeu feel like putting into it.

Keep in mind, that I also think food should be powerful in flavour as well. It doesn't have to be spicy, or hot, or whotever, but those are available options. Garlic and cayenne are <3 I just hate the idea that yeu can be munching on rice idly while talking to someone and clean yeur plate off and be like huh... I ran out of food, and not even notice yeu were eating it. I like stuff that yeu stick in yeur mouth and it knocks yeu onto the ground then jumps on yeur prone form. If yeu don't know yeu're eating it, yeu're doing it wrong >=O

Anyways, not sure where other ENTP's hang out, but I imagine either with close friends, (for me this's mostly online), or places where they can find some kind of stimulation, generally intellectually.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    I like stuff that yeu stick in yeur mouth and it knocks yeu onto the ground then jumps on yeur prone form. If yeu don't know yeu're eating it, yeu're doing it wrong >=O
    I had a girlfriend like that....

MBTI
    ENTP

We need an entp recipe thread. I don't really go by recipes either or write them down, we can give each other general ideas though lol. I'm always looking for new stuff.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by sanveane View Post
    ^Don't forget attention whoring it up on select danceclub podiums throughout the land.
    bwahaha i recently won a hot legs contest while wearing cordoroys. even though my competition were scantily clad women in bikinis and daisy dukes my ENTPness made me a shoe in

and yeah back to the topic : i'm likely to be anwhere doing anything when i'm not at work or home.
    to spot an ENTP I would suggest looking for someone who's dressed not quit right for where they are. not only because sometimes our fashion choices are iffy, but also because we can be spontaneous and we lose track of time.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You all sound like a bunch of assimilated borgs quoting the hot topics from a magazine for the glamour females, really. Never seen that much boredom like in this thread
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

My habitat? Alternating between:
    - the Sphere, a planet in a universe where magic is as natural as gravity
    - somewhere else in the Sphere universe
    - Gija, a planet (in our universe) where war doesn't exist
    - right now: typologies, as I am trying to understand them and apply to fiction characters
    - mental experiments eg. with trains going at 99% of the speed of light
    - Earth. Hey, there are interesting things too!

PS. Entropie, I like your nick. The second law of thermodynamics is my favorite physical law :-)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    My habitat? Alternating between:
    - the Sphere, a planet in a universe where magic is as natural as gravity
    - somewhere else in the Sphere universe
    - Gija, a planet (in our universe) where war doesn't exist
    - right now: typologies, as I am trying to understand them and apply to fiction characters
    - mental experiments eg. with trains going at 99% of the speed of light

99% of LS ? dude. Think about deceleration for a minute.. (not to mention the sort of hard vacuum you'd need to make it safe, initial acceleration that'd take less than months, energy efficiency, plus entropy does sort of implies you're going to have exothermic reactions etc...I could probably give you a few good ways to fix most of those issues or at least limit them but still, and what the hell is the sphere? Is it a way to say it's manmade as it is spherical (i'm assuming perfect sphere as long as you don't take minor surface nuances in mass and space distribution)

well anyway, gotta hit the shower.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

And I won't even start about the correlations between universal entropy changes and the arrow of time/causality!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

... In theory.

MBTI
    ENTP

Sphere: it is not a flat fantasy world like Middle Earth. It is, if you insist to be correct, a patattode (= potato shaped, a word a geology professor used during a lecture) like Earth. The inhabitants know this and are proud of their knowledge, so they named their planet Sphere like we named ours Earth.
    99% of light speed: come on, does the simulation software in your head not include frictionless rails, infinite-power motors, massless springs and al this stuff? I'm talking thought experiments here, and the power of them is precisely in those things real, complex, friction-full world can't provide.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    Sphere: it is not a flat fantasy world like Middle Earth. It is, if you insist to be correct, a patattode (= potato shaped, a word a geology professor used during a lecture) like Earth. The inhabitants know this and are proud of their knowledge, so they named their planet Sphere like we named ours Earth.
    99% of light speed: come on, does the simulation software in your head not include frictionless rails, infinite-power motors, massless springs and al this stuff? I'm talking thought experiments here, and the power of them is precisely in those things real, complex, friction-full world can't provide.
    Look, i can handle superconductivity , super fluidity and the sort of lesser entropy growth you'd get out of it but it's not really a challenge to make up whatever fits some utopia (as in u topia= place that isn't)

... In theory.