User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I'm often inside. Or, driving. Or, at the movies. Or, at the library. Those are the most common places. I also eat out all the time.

Sometimes I'm out in front of my house yelling at prostitutes.
    You should post pics. Not everyone has prostitutes in their front yard, you know.
    Last edited by Intricate Mystic; 10-18-2009 at 01:53 PM.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

You see the way how the little black one in the front of the yard looks like ? It's time to earn some money !!

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Oberon

ENTPs are great at cooking and love to eat, but don't expect much cleanup from them afterward.

Oberon

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    You should post pics. Not everyone has prostitutes in their front yard, you know.
    Maybe they're ornaments, like a concrete birdbath, or plastic pink flamingos...?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Maybe they're ornaments, like a concrete birdbath, or plastic pink flamingos...?
    No, they are real people, stuck in a terrible life. I guess I shouldn't joke about such things.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    i assumed they were his bitches.

as for where i can be found. there is no way to answer that. i could be anywhere. the difference is how i'll be acting while there.

i'll either be really studying the 'subject' intensely and/or making fun of it and/or arguing with it. also could be having sex with it, but that's just an example of how i'm not limited to the first three things i mentioned. they're just good signs.

oh, and i CAN cook, but that's because i decided to self-educate myself about it in order to master it. it was one of many subjects i'm always doing this with just for fun. in other words, some can, some can't, just depends on if it caught their fancy. i never ever stick with a recipe though. EVER.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I love to cook. Clean up? Forget about it...until/unless my wife gives me The Eye. We have a system, though (she's ISFJ), person who cooks doesn't have to clean. Even so, we usually help each other. Sick, I know.

Where I can I be found? in front of my computer, working, or at my storage unit, working, or driving to the UPS store, working.

When not working, I love to go to the range or desert to shoot things.

Finally...I keep hearing how ENTPs are great marketers. I guess I missed those branches falling out of the ENTP tree. I suck at marketing my company. I survive by word-of-mouth advertising.

I know I should do a newsletter, but don't because the thought bores me. I know I should have sale to move old product, but the thought of discounting shit makes me cringe (even though I know that 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing).

My specialty before I started my business was to be a professional curmudgeon and cynic...I did market/competitive intelligence. Looking at the competitive landscape (companies, market, legal, internal issues) and highlighting where the mine fields were. Sometimes the mucky-mucks would ignore the signs, and get blown up. Sometimes they'd be lucky and get through unscathed.

I miss that job. I hate retail.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think estp's are the markeeters, if anyone. I myself suck at it aswell, just dont have the necessary scanning equipment implanted into my brain to have a hand in everything. My only estp buddy, of him I think he has by now visited every page there is on the internet.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I eat raw pasta, so what ?!
    Actually, I usually will munch on raw pasta while I'm waiting for the water to boil. I just get anxious to eat it. But, as others have already said, cooking leads to dishes...it doesn't happen very often.

I'd say I'm usually at school, work, or sleeping. For "pleasure" though, I'm usually anywhere. I especially like to wander around with a very close INFJ friend, who has one of the best imaginations I've ever encountered. We can make anything entertaining.
    In my defense, I am a terrible person.

MBTI
    ENTP

I can be anywhere at anytime. I end up in normal places at odd hours. I'm always in a rush when I have to do something mandatory like grocery shopping and stuff. I'm a night owl too so I naturally want to do everything later in the day.