First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    What does full license mean? Is it a Canadian thing? Are there gradations?
    For drivers license, yes, or at least that's the system in my province.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    For drivers license, yes, or at least that's the system in my province.
    How old do you have to be to get a driver's license there?
    Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

How old do you have to be to get a driver's license there?
    I've heard 14 thrown around for the farm kids, but 16 is usually the start. If you do it right away and do everything right a person should have the full license by 18. Same rules in the province I grew up in, but I didn't have the help or the resources I needed. This has forced me to have to do everything on my own.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    nnnn

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    intjs, do you WANT to be forced to express yourself (and thereby feel the intense excitement of having to TRY to communicate your feelings and have them spill out and make you want to throw up from nerves) or do you prefer someone who just gets them without articulation?

expression is very very important to me. as an Fe user it makes things more real. it doesn't have to be direct, but it has to come from the space of feeling for it to be feeling. at times it is difficult to recognize the acts of service when they are so in the language of Te and Fi has been but the first premise of a long geometrical proof.

at times with my intj, i think we struggle with my need for expression and her need for implicit let's move on action-oriented understanding. when i use Ti better, most problems in this regard dissipate, bc i can balance linear thinking to understand the TRACK of her actions as a form of expression rather than solely focusing on the style, voice, holism of the way we RELATE (thru expressions and articulations of self).
    Forced, no, but I enjoy being around FJs because they make it easier for me to open up. Welcoming Fe is reassuring.

What if you were told what was needed, what was covered, and given the time to get ready? With out being told exactly what was going to happen...
    I'd be good to go in 15 minutes for a trip. Provided I had no other obligations (work included...and I don't think I would appreciate someone else arranging time off from work for me - who knows what I was planning to do...if I'd been whining about work being slow, then maybe, but on principle, I wouldn't enjoy it). And one bag tops. 15 minutes is plenty to grab the essentials and some clothes. Windblown hair, blushy cheeks and a hoodie beat heels anyway. And if the dude in question has a problem with my eyebrows not being tweezered perfectly...he's the wrong dude.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

I'm not an INTJ, but I personally get the 'RUN' instinct. I try to avoid any situation. Of course, I'm only talking about my one and so far only occurence (I never told her, and never intended to). I just feel too fragile about it. About that sort of stuff in general. I don't want to avoid it all the time, but I believe I just have to. If something happened now I'd just brush it off and never think about it, because my Depression has skewed my self image enough to make me feel like a loathsome creature. I KNOW that nobody would ever want me in any way, and just detatch myself from the situation entirely.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

What if you were told what was needed, what was covered, and given the time to get ready? With out being told exactly what was going to happen...
    That's fine.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

...or hiking gear or camping equipment...
    I'm predictable. People always need to bring this when they go somewhere with me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    I'd be good to go in 15 minutes for a trip. Provided I had no other obligations (work included...and I don't think I would appreciate someone else arranging time off from work for me - who knows what I was planning to do...if I'd been whining about work being slow, then maybe, but on principle, I wouldn't enjoy it). And one bag tops. 15 minutes is plenty to grab the essentials and some clothes. Windblown hair, blushy cheeks and a hoodie beat heels anyway. And if the dude in question has a problem with my eyebrows not being tweezered perfectly...he's the wrong dude.
    15? Nice! I alwas figured someone who cared would make sure the time was clear before springing it on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    That's fine.
    Something tells me you've been in that situation before and it's gone relatively well.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I find it terribly romantic that my INTJ is so incredibly nice to me. He's such a monster to everyone. :P

brainheart

You'd think so. Unless you're us, and feeling completely ILL at the notion of having to get that out of your face.

We're not feeling adorable when confessing to feelings (especially if we're unsure about whether they're returned). We have a churning stomach, a headache, vertigo, a pounding heart, and our feet are probably numb.

It is NOT pleasant.
    I'm like this, too. Don't you think it's just an introvert thing? At least those with Fi vs Fe?