• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Getting more INTP-ish. HELP!

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It's happening. In all honesty, I think MBTI is a load of shit when it comes to a longitudinal way of thinking (e.g. a person's entire life); however, I think the functions it proposes have some ground to stand on. So, the entire notion of the four letter combo as a defining personality type is, as I see it, rubbish.

...However, I'm experiencing change (again; I'm pretty sure I was very "INFP" as a teen; note: I dislike everything about myself in this era of my life).

I'm using Ni and Ne at almost an equal rate, with a lot of Ti, Fe, and Se.

What the hell does this make me? Looks closer to "INTP."

Do I start clicking "NT Rationale" first instead of that whiny NF forum?

Jaguar

It's happening. In all honesty, I think MBTI is a load of shit when it comes to a longitudinal way of thinking (e.g. a person's entire life); however, I think the functions it proposes have some ground to stand on. So, the entire notion of the four letter combo as a defining personality type is, as I see it, rubbish.

...However, I'm experiencing change (again; I'm pretty sure I was very "INFP" as a teen; note: I dislike everything about myself in this era of my life).

Are you after your own truth, or someone else's idea of what your truth should be?
Create your own type.
To hell with the conformists. :D

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY

Sooner or later, everybody will succumb.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah, you're screwed. Repent now and maybe you'll get the chance to be an ENTP next!

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Are you after your own truth, or someone else's idea of what your truth should be?
Create your own type.
To hell with the conformists. :D

Huh? Individualism is a sin against the higher power. Conform!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Stick with function analysis rather than trying to assign yourself a four-letter type, you'll probably describe yourself more accurately since your makeup is fairly unique.

There's a number of INFJs who like INTPs anyhoo, and some who even can "talk the talk." (Check out Toonia, she's got great Ti.)

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Stick with function analysis rather than trying to assign yourself a four-letter type, you'll probably describe yourself more accurately since your makeup is fairly unique.

Yeah, great point. Function analysis is a very interesting thing indeed.

I see you're a fan of fiction.

Haha. Yes.

But I've been studying the multiverse theory which states that if anything is possible, it probably exists in another universe. So the Biblical God could exist somewhere.

...Actually, no. I doubt that.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
But I've been studying the multiverse theory which states that if anything is possible, it probably exists in another universe. So the Biblical God could exist somewhere.

...Actually, no. I doubt that.

Why does it matter?

In one reality you do.
In another one you don't.
Which one is which?
Who cares? :newwink:

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why does it matter?

In one reality you do.
In another one you don't.
Which one is which?
Who cares? :newwink:

What if it's all one reality and we're only seeing glimpses of each side?

Am I God? I command you to answer me.

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyenRCJ_4Ww&feature=related"]The most logical course of action[/YOUTUBE]

fill

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Just took a Cognitive Function Assessment. Results said...

"Your possible type code:
According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:

Possible result: INFJ

We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.

Possible result: INTP"

It goes Ni, Ti and Ne are tied, then Fe. What... what am I?!

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Just took a Cognitive Function Assessment. Results said...

"Your possible type code:
According to the traditional sorting method of finding the most-used functional pairs (such as Fi-Ne), your type might be:

Possible result: INFJ

We are also trying a new sorting method to try to indicate best-fit type. This method is experimental and may not match your type.

Possible result: INTP"

It goes Ni, Ti and Ne are tied, then Fe. What... what am I?!

You're an EINTFPJ