• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTP] Getting more INTP-ish. HELP!

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's happening. In all honesty, I think MBTI is a load of shit when it comes to a longitudinal way of thinking (e.g. a person's entire life); however, I think the functions it proposes have some ground to stand on. So, the entire notion of the four letter combo as a defining personality type is, as I see it, rubbish.

...However, I'm experiencing change (again; I'm pretty sure I was very "INFP" as a teen; note: I dislike everything about myself in this era of my life).

I'm using Ni and Ne at almost an equal rate, with a lot of Ti, Fe, and Se.

What the hell does this make me? Looks closer to "INTP."

Do I start clicking "NT Rationale" first instead of that whiny NF forum?

mk...are there any art activities you are paticularly good at? :headphne:

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
mk...are there any art activities you are paticularly good at? :headphne:

Yes. Design, film, drawing, and most recently, carving immature political cartoons into wood.

I'm an architecture major.