User Tag List

First 1234 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

The closest female friend I have ever had was an INTJ.

You guys have an infinite depth, a pool for which I'd like to both sink and swim!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post

It's true.
    Okay, here's something I'd like to know about both INFJ's and INTJ's. With many of them, I get this feeling that deep deep deep down inside there is this well of sadness. But, INXJ's are so composed and disciplined that they rarely ever display this to the outside world. Am I imagining things?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    B-I-N-G-O!!!

^100

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Okay, here's something I'd like to know about both INFJ's and INTJ's. With many of them, I get this feeling that deep deep deep down inside there is this well of sadness. But, INXJ's are so composed and disciplined that they rarely ever display this to the outside world. Am I imagining things?
    For me, with INTJs, it's the Fi buried deep in their eyes that has that pregnant ounce of sympathy/sadness.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

You know you're my brotha from another mutha!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

For me, with INTJs, it's the Fi buried deep in their eyes that has that pregnant ounce of sympathy/sadness.
    What's Fi? Introverted Feeling I know, but what do you mean?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

What's Fi? Introverted Feeling I know, but what do you mean?
    Hrm, it's caring, perceiving, seeing, and knowing about people, themselves, and the human condition.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I love how the introverted intuitives are thought of as complex and deep. It's very flattering (especially as I spent the better part of my life thinking I was the most boring person).

I used to get that question all the time from, oddly enough, an INFJ. I think we just give off those vibes, maybe it's because INXJs tend to be so inexpressive and contemplative. I think I'm actually much happier than most people realize. Of course, everyone has their dark times. And the few sad bits and pieces rarely do see the light of day.

(Extra tip, to anyone who is wondering, don't go rooting around looking for those bits and pieces. We'll let you see em when we're good and ready, and at that point you can rest assured that we love you.)
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    ENTP

Hrm, it's caring, perceiving, seeing, and knowing about people, themselves, and the human condition.
    Ah, yep. My INTJ friend is so deep and caring, but he only shows it with certain people. I felt like we had to get past this wall for us to be friends. I used to friend stalk him relentlessly because he wouldn't just be my friend like a normal person. He would be all cold and aloof, but it just made me try harder. I used to bug the shit out of him. Invite myself to do things with him. But, now we've been friends for like 11 years and he is one of my two best friends in the entire world. He is very wise and he seems to appreciate me in spite of and even because of my craziness.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    I love how the introverted intuitives are thought of as complex and deep. It's very flattering (especially as I spent the better part of my life thinking I was the most boring person).

I used to get that question all the time from, oddly enough, an INFJ. I think we just give off those vibes, maybe it's because INXJs tend to be so inexpressive and contemplative. I think I'm actually much happier than most people realize. Of course, everyone has their dark times. And the few sad bits and pieces rarely do see the light of day.

(Extra tip, to anyone who is wondering, don't go rooting around looking for those bits and pieces. We'll let you see em when we're good and ready, and at that point you can rest assured that we love you.)
    All people are interesting, once you get past the first couple of masks we all wear.