• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Female NTs and Men: What do you need in a relationship?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ Thanks. I swear, one of the kids in my Comp Sci class likes me or something...hmm.

Nothing stopping you from getting to know them, ^_^

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think that for NTs, more than any other type, mutual respect is a prerequisite.

I think all women, regardless of type, want and should be with a man they respect, but NT women are most likely to want it returned.

Camelopardalis

MBTI Type
INTJ
For me, personally, I need emotional intimacy, mutual respect (my, this sentence is going to be long), mutual acceptance, good communication, physical intimacy and mutual attraction, respect for another's decisions, having a life (I dislike the 'over-clingy' types), mutual interests, acceptable economic background (I have no excessive expectations), a good attitude and a friendship . Don't be fooled by my 'T'. :)

Garivande

MBTI Type
INTP
I think that for NTs, more than any other type, mutual respect is a prerequisite.

Oh yes, for me this is far more important than any other aspect! I can function with anyone, as long as he (she) accepts and respects me, and vice versa. Since my original family members are all strong in "S" I have learned to adapt to that, and to being more outspoken. There are even situations when I become quite "J-ish" (I am a secretary in an association, locally, and in that situation I'm actually quite strict with rules+routines - but perhaps that's more because of the "F" people on that board who keeps on discussing how a board should be functioning, what we actually decided on our last meeting etc).

The only problem that I have found is when "J" people find it hard to accept and respect me when I'm being very "P-ish"...

My husband is INTP, and we function pretty well together. He leaves me plenty of space and freedom. Doesn't bother to give me flowers etc (and I wouldn't expect him to). He probably has a higher IQ than me (if possible ;-) , but that doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't speak of it - I freak out when people patronize me (for whatever reason).

I have been trying to figure out whether I'm actually INTP or INFP, I can see myself in both the "engineer" and the "daydreamer" types...!
mypersonality-INTPchart.JPG

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
An an NF male....I find NT women incredibly sexy.

I am primarily driven by passion....so when you're able to 'break an NT' down a bit during moments of intimacy.....its usually very intense.

There is something indescribable about watching a typically 'together' woman (NT) give in to the throes of intense emotions. The eye contact is amazing....whether it be in conversation or love making.

I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't be seeking a relationship with an NT female.....??

Hmmm:huh:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't be seeking a relationship with an NT female.....??

Yes. yes, by all means. And plenty of INTP wemons :heart: enfj menfolk (or wemonfolk ;)), so you should probably keep a stick handy.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wish I needed a stick handy... :rolli:

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
An an NF male....I find NT women incredibly sexy.

I am primarily driven by passion....so when you're able to 'break an NT' down a bit during moments of intimacy.....its usually very intense.

There is something indescribable about watching a typically 'together' woman (NT) give in to the throes of intense emotions. The eye contact is amazing....whether it be in conversation or love making.

if you do want one, i wouldn't show her this post. it may not be the case, but going by this, it sounds more like a power-trip--like you'd be using her to love/make love to yourself.

I think all women, regardless of type, want and should be with a man they respect, but NT women are most likely to want it returned.

i agree.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Who needs a fleshlight when you can get an intp?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Could be a winner. Running some market tests.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not demanding: not-too-bright / good-in-bed works for me.

Flesh-lite - sounds about right.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm not demanding: not-too-bright / good-in-bed works for me.

Flesh-lite - sounds about right.

just want to make it known that this NT demands more.

that is all.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^ Yeah, you don't know me so well, huh?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
:yes:

god. why does it have to be smiling like that? stupid ass smilies.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess I'm too smart for your needs Blue :D

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Not necessary =/= not welcome. Ask her where exactly she stands ;)