User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^

*points to thread title*

You two try to control your fantasizing about me, please!

The rest of you may continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    ^

*points to thread title*
    You two try to control your fantasizing about me, please!
    The rest of you may continue.
    Isn't a fleshlight what you, an NT female, is looking for in a relationship?
    (Totally apropos!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Isn't a fleshlight what you, an NT female, is looking for in a relationship?
    (Totally apropos!)
    Perhaps we should start a Female NTs and Women/Sextoys thread.

That should start tongues wagging! (amongst other things...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    nnnn

Chemistry, honesty, intimacy/loyalty, respect, to be treated as an individual, not just as a woman, to be accepted the way I am and loved for it...

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by ListNinja View Post
    Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and am trying to find out more information about female NTs and what they need both in terms of initial attraction and for a relationship to work long term.

I have been discussing with a couple female NT friends and this is what we have come up with so far:

(1) The man has to be as smart as the female NT and capable of holding his own in intellectual debates
    (2) The man can not be a pushover emotionally - some female NTs have a tendency to exploit weakness in their partners and can become controlling (especially NTJs). Female NTs will not respect a man who will allow them to do this.
    (3) NTs seem to be attracted to men with a high degree of talent, sense of adventure, and/or spontaneity... but we are not sure if these relationships will work long term.

Thoughts?
    (1) Yep
    (2) Yep (and for whatever reason, I seem to attract the emotionally weak/dependent!)
    (3) Oh, I like talent. Ha.

*(3) In all seriousness I've mulled over this question- whether adventure/spontaneity is necessary, and if yes, to what degree? Well, I don't know, but I know that he can't be spontanaeity-averse. Whomever I end up with, I know he can't be more "P" than me (Disaster). Yet, he cannot be a rigid "J"...I have yet to meet a good in-between (I like a guy who can make decisions yet bend to my whims, I mean, good ideas). Maybe I'm naive, but I/E is negotiable; just so long as it isn't, like, > 80% either end of the spectrum ...If that makes sense.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Perhaps we should start a Female NTs and Women/Sextoys thread.

HA!! Do.

MBTI
    ENTJ

(1) The man has to be as smart as the female NT and capable of holding his own in intellectual debates
    (2) The man can not be a pushover emotionally - some female NTs have a tendency to exploit weakness in their partners and can become controlling (especially NTJs). Female NTs will not respect a man who will allow them to do this.
    (3) NTs seem to be attracted to men with a high degree of talent, sense of adventure, and/or spontaneity... but we are not sure if these relationships will work long term.
    1 = very true, but with the caveat that I recognize that smarts aren't necessarily going to manifest themselves in other people the way they manifest in me personally.

2 = yeah, I think. I think for myself I would reword this simply as 'emotionally intelligent' - it's a big deal for me to be with someone who isn't a moron about feeeeeeelings.

3 - yes, yes, yes. I need adventurous/spontaneous people to balance me out. My INFP boyfriend is very useful for this, seeing as he appears to be allergic to planning anything.
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    iNtJ

Basically everything Kangirl said, QFT. I don't need a guy to be smart at the same things I am (math and physics and typical NT junk). Writers are cool. Anyone insightful. Actually, yes, any form of talent is good, including sports if you're not the stereotypical jock type (not that that sort of guy would go for me anyways). Emotional intelligence is a plus, so is spontaneity, but I don't expect someone to be much better at those than me. I like a certain degree of awkwardness.

Being full of yourself is a complete turn-off. Now I know that most women would say that, but they then go for those guys, over and over again. I won't.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Somebody mentioned the occasional intercourse or is it too lowly materialistic to be talked about?
    I mean except for immature comments maybe.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

To sum up Kangirl and sonata...

We need someone on our level. That we respect.

((and that respect us, but that goes without saying...))

The end.