First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    ^ Thanks. I swear, one of the kids in my Comp Sci class likes me or something...hmm.
    Nothing stopping you from getting to know them, ^_^
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I think that for NTs, more than any other type, mutual respect is a prerequisite.
    I think all women, regardless of type, want and should be with a man they respect, but NT women are most likely to want it returned.
    I don't wanna!

MBTI
    INTJ

But I'm not interested in him....
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    But I'm not interested in him....
    hmmm, puts a dampiner on that...

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

For me, personally, I need emotional intimacy, mutual respect (my, this sentence is going to be long), mutual acceptance, good communication, physical intimacy and mutual attraction, respect for another's decisions, having a life (I dislike the 'over-clingy' types), mutual interests, acceptable economic background (I have no excessive expectations), a good attitude and a friendship . Don't be fooled by my 'T'.
    I: 78% N: 88% T: 66% J: 44%
    Enneagram: The Reformer/The Investigator
    Global 5:RCOEI

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I think that for NTs, more than any other type, mutual respect is a prerequisite.
    Oh yes, for me this is far more important than any other aspect! I can function with anyone, as long as he (she) accepts and respects me, and vice versa. Since my original family members are all strong in "S" I have learned to adapt to that, and to being more outspoken. There are even situations when I become quite "J-ish" (I am a secretary in an association, locally, and in that situation I'm actually quite strict with rules+routines - but perhaps that's more because of the "F" people on that board who keeps on discussing how a board should be functioning, what we actually decided on our last meeting etc).

The only problem that I have found is when "J" people find it hard to accept and respect me when I'm being very "P-ish"...

My husband is INTP, and we function pretty well together. He leaves me plenty of space and freedom. Doesn't bother to give me flowers etc (and I wouldn't expect him to). He probably has a higher IQ than me (if possible ;-) , but that doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't speak of it - I freak out when people patronize me (for whatever reason).

I have been trying to figure out whether I'm actually INTP or INFP, I can see myself in both the "engineer" and the "daydreamer" types...!

MBTI
    ENFJ

An an NF male....I find NT women incredibly sexy.

I am primarily driven by passion....so when you're able to 'break an NT' down a bit during moments of intimacy.....its usually very intense.

There is something indescribable about watching a typically 'together' woman (NT) give in to the throes of intense emotions. The eye contact is amazing....whether it be in conversation or love making.

I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't be seeking a relationship with an NT female.....??

Hmmm
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't be seeking a relationship with an NT female.....??

Hmmm
    Yes. yes, by all means. And plenty of INTP wemons enfj menfolk (or wemonfolk ), so you should probably keep a stick handy.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I wish I needed a stick handy... :rolli:

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    An an NF male....I find NT women incredibly sexy.

I am primarily driven by passion....so when you're able to 'break an NT' down a bit during moments of intimacy.....its usually very intense.

There is something indescribable about watching a typically 'together' woman (NT) give in to the throes of intense emotions. The eye contact is amazing....whether it be in conversation or love making.

Hmmm
    if you do want one, i wouldn't show her this post. it may not be the case, but going by this, it sounds more like a power-trip--like you'd be using her to love/make love to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    I think all women, regardless of type, want and should be with a man they respect, but NT women are most likely to want it returned.
    i agree.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery