User Tag List

First 6141516

MBTI
    ENTP

I am guessing we are all the same, huh? Although I do find myself to be more aggressive than most other ENTPs.

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    +1000
    (except substitute the 'her' for 'him'...)
    "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what's right with America." ~~ Bill Clinton.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ListNinja View Post
    Here are 5 requirements that seem consistent for all NT females, which I think are different from the requirements of females of other temperaments:
    (1) Intelligence: Under no circumstances will a female NT be happy in a long term relationship with someone who is less intelligent than she is. Female NT need someone who can teach them new things, discuss interesting topics, and learn new things with them.
    Very untrue in my case. It is a plus if someone is as intelligent as me, but what I demand is an intellectual, and possibly a desire to be more intelligent, not intelligence itself.

(2) Independence: A female NT needs a partner who is emotionally independent. A female NT can not be with a partner who is needy, frequently depressed, or otherwise not in control of his emotions. He also must be confident and not feel threatened by the female NT’s intelligence.
    For the most part, true. Though it would be hypocritical to demand that the partner is in control of emotions.

(3) Responsibility: This is true of other types of women as well, but female NTs are turned off by someone who can not take care of himself, pay his bills on time, be on time for work, etc. For a female NT this relates back to being independent.
    Not applicable for now. I don't expect a 18-24 yeard old to be able to do all that

(4) Understanding: Many men do not understand female NTs and will attempt to woo them with traditional gifts and gestures like flowers, candy, a romantic date, or a love letter. Many female NTs get slightly nauseated at the thought of these cliché gifts, and want their partner to understand this preference without judgment. (NT females are more likely to respond to something personal or educational, like a book, tickets to an interesting event, or a trip.)

(5) Similar Interests: Female NTs are looking for a partner in crime, not an emotional support system or (necessarily) a stable family structure. Therefore they look for a mate who is interested in doing the things they want to do, like participate in sports or other hobbies, go on trips, learn about a certain topic, etc.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Not applicable for now. I don't expect a 18-24 yeard old to be able to do all that
    Really? In a situation that required it, I would expect a 16-year-old to be able to do all that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    It's not a zero sum game. You're still a dork.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Desperado44 View Post
    An an NF male....I find NT women incredibly sexy.

I am primarily driven by passion....so when you're able to 'break an NT' down a bit during moments of intimacy.....its usually very intense.

There is something indescribable about watching a typically 'together' woman (NT) give in to the throes of intense emotions. The eye contact is amazing....whether it be in conversation or love making.

I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't be seeking a relationship with an NT female.....??

Hmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    Who needs a fleshlight when you can get an intp?
    *dies*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Besides the obvious- intelligence and intellectual curiosity, I need someone who will accept that I need my own space and alone time and respects that. I do want togetherness but not ALL THE TIME. I also want someone who doesn't expect my to play the stereotypical female roles.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP

I guess as an INTP i doo need some kind of intellectual stimulation, so I'd have to date and/or marry either a professional or an academic. But then apart from that, I don't care less, provided she met my standards of physical attractiveness and had some hobbies I enjoyed. I like football/soccer and yoga a lot, so if she was into those, that would be a plus.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Damn. I wish I knew some female NTs... That sounds wonderful. Just what I need too.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf