User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 157

  1. #101
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ListNinja View Post
    (3) Responsibility: This is true of other types of women as well, but female NTJs are turned off by someone who can not take care of himself, pay his bills on time, be on time for work, etc. For a female NT this relates back to being independent.
    Fixed.
    True 'dat. Nothing I love more than a man who can't take care of himself.

    Dribblers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  2. #102
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Do you want fries with that?


    Have you considered dating an astronaut?
    Hahaha - Luuv your sense of humor.

  3. #103
    Pose! Salt n' pepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Fixed.
    MacGuffin speaks the truth.

    I draw my line at wiping his ass.

  4. #104
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    MacGuffin speaks the truth.

    I draw my line at wiping his ass.
    I've seen his ass.

    I don't blame you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Hmmm, are these really specifically NT wants? Most of these lists look like exactly the lists my SF sister and SF close friend maintain. Who doesn't want a smart, interesting, responsible, emotionally mature, hard-working mate? I have yet to meet the woman who says "gimme a stupid, lazy, crybaby".

    I think the only thing that might genuinely distinguish NT females from other women is the need for space. This was the basis of my own belief that something was wrong with me until I started running into other NTs (both male and female). We seem to need a bit more time to ourselves than some of the other types. It doesn't seem to require that the object of our affection actually leave the house, just that he understand when we need some time to do our own thing. The SF males I've been involved with seemed quite hurt by this, assuming that it was rooted in some sort of desire to avoid them.

  6. #106
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    No one has seen my ass!

    Now, "someone who can not take care of himself" is probably a turn off no matter the type, but who gives a rat's ass if he's always late to work? Unless you are also his boss and looking forward to that pre-meeting fuck early in the morning.

  7. #107
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    No one has seen my ass!
    Dude. It's all over the interwebz.
    You don't know this?

    I use it for dart practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  8. #108
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    ...I think the only thing that might genuinely distinguish NT females from other women is the need for space. This was the basis of my own belief that something was wrong with me until I started running into other NTs (both male and female). We seem to need a bit more time to ourselves than some of the other types. It doesn't seem to require that the object of our affection actually leave the house, just that he understand when we need some time to do our own thing. The SF males I've been involved with seemed quite hurt by this, assuming that it was rooted in some sort of desire to avoid them.
    I do agree with the need for space.

    I need alone time, and it's not a matter of "wanting" it, it's "needing" it or I become very unhappy and unable to function. I've come a long way in actually enjoying "people time" now, but I still need space to do my own thing, and it seems like there are other sorts of women who invest all their time in other people or want to always be with someone.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  9. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,009

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post

    Now, "someone who can not take care of himself" is probably a turn off no matter the type, but who gives a rat's ass if he's always late to work? Unless you are also his boss and looking forward to that pre-meeting fuck early in the morning.
    or his carpool companion and he's the driver... and you happen to be a semi-neurotic NTJ.

  10. #110
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Dude. It's all over the interwebz.
    You don't know this?

    I use it for dart practice.
    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    or his carpool companion and he's the driver... and you happen to be a neurotic NTJ.
    Get another carpool! That's not worth destroying relationships over.

    Reminds me of affluent couples fighting over cleaning the house when all they had to do was hire a maid to come in once a week.

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] What Makes You Deeply HAPPY And/Or What do you NEED to be HAPPY?
    By ChocTiramisu in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 11:51 PM
  2. Computers: What do you need them to do that they won't do now?
    By JAVO in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-28-2011, 07:37 PM
  3. What do you need to feel "OK"?
    By foolish heart in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 12:04 PM
  4. ENFPs and ENTPs: What do you Think of Each Other?
    By Blackwater in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 09:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO