User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

If I had problems accessing Fi, I would need to accept the composition of the human soul of MBTI functions first, what I dont, therefore I have no problems with Fi.

I really hate generalisations and though I am a big fan of clichés, it is terribly hard to speak about a feeling, if you wont give a concrete subject you are bothered with.

Therefore I cant talk with you about my Fi. I just can give you the cliché that I would react, when someone dies, like everyone would react.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    If I had problems accessing Fi, I would need to accept the composition of the human soul of MBTI functions first, what I dont, therefore I have no problems with Fi.

I really hate generalisations and though I am a big fan of clichés, it is terribly hard to speak about a feeling, if you wont give a concrete subject you are bothered with.

Therefore I cant talk with you about my Fi. I just can give you the cliché that I would react, when someone dies, like everyone would react.
    Entropie is a closet ENTJ, therefore he's simply going to ruin this study

Could this 3rd person vs 1st person be a new way to differentiate NTJ vs NTP? I think the Fi aspect definitely creates a "first person view" for the NTJs:

Ayn Rand: "ME ME ME ME ME!!! I I I I I I!!!! MINE MINE MINE!"

vs

the joker: sooo 3rd person that he'll burn the money for no reason other than Gotham requiring an objectively better criminal

am i just talking out of my ass?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ZiL View Post
    I understand exactly where you're coming from with the "third-person" perspective thing, more so than ever after having been with an ENFP for the last 8 months. He is extremely comfortable with stating his opinion (which is based on how he feels about something himself) and earlier on he said he felt like he was dominating our relationship because I didn't express myself or what I wanted to do often. I didn't think he was dominating anything, but it's true, I do feel very uncomfortable stating how I feel about things when I always feel I have to be true to any other information i might be overlooking. That's just how my mind works.

When people want me to have a single opinion, especially about something I've only just begun to think about, their expectations will be unmet. Until I've given something full consideration, I will have two, three, or more conflicting opinions about the same thing, and they will just have to accept that.

But when my opinion has firmed up, I express it frankly, frequently, and without hesitation. And it will not be moved unless there is a heap of conflicting evidence.