• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTP] ANGRY entp?

Acidic Liquid

MBTI Type
ENTP
Currently I'm doing some homework for school. I can't understand what the question is asking and how to solve it, and I feel humiliated and enraged. Normal?

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Totally. Why do you think I hate formal education so much?

ENTP's are among the "choleric" types... driven naturally by anger, whether active or latent, it's there bud, waiting for an excuse to come out :D

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I get frustrated in quick puffs. Once it hits the air, it dissipates and it's gone.

I'm more easily frustrated than easily angered, but frustration is a mild form of anger, so yes.

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
i get pissed off more by little things more so than the big ones. it passes and i just get passed it.

Acidic Liquid

MBTI Type
ENTP
So I'm normal, I can't hold grudges but I can explode instantly and in 1 minute be completely normal. ENTPs are miniature ticking time bombs.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
So I'm normal, I can't hold grudges but I can explode instantly and in 1 minute be completely normal. ENTPs are miniature ticking time bombs.

Yeah. I wonder if that makes observers think I'm just walking around with pent-up anger, but it's far more short-lived than that. I can't stay angry, even though I want to sometimes because it's so motivating. It just goes away.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
but not humiliated enough to learn how to do it...so whats the point in feeling humiliated

Timmy

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
I can't stay angry, even though I want to sometimes because it's so motivating.

Embrace the hate. :)

I get frustrated easily....like cordless phones that vaporlock when I am trying to answer a call/hang up....get tossed onto the concrete. Best Buy loves me...

Drivers who don't know what the fuck they're doing irritate me to no end. Missing a turn causes me to start yelling at myself.

Actually, I hate being angry all the time...or much of the time.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I agree with frustration and impatience, but entps aren't generally the nervous type. Structurally speaking at least. Impatience is a statement, anger is the breakdown of communication and that's just kind of lame and immature.

But yeah I do swear against things alot as i'm not exactly trying to pledge my eternal love to shitty laggy networks and their little friends. But people? Not so much, except if they're in an unjustified position of authority.

Acidic Liquid

MBTI Type
ENTP
For anyone who's interested, I solved all my questions as it got personal and I kinda vowed to myself that I would solve them... It was strangely odd.

paintmuffin

MBTI Type
eNTP
Hah, my seemingly-emotional outbursts have earned me quite a reputation.

Me: WHAT is this question trying to imply? I HATE THIS CLASS. I HATE THE WORLD.
Friend: OH NO i'm soo sorry ;__;
Me: It's okay..really....sheesh.

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
Frustration is my trigger, so that's definitely true. And little things bother me more than big things......big things are a challenge, little things are an impediment.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP's are among the "choleric" types... driven naturally by anger, whether active or latent, it's there bud, waiting for an excuse to come out :D

Hey Sub...

Under galens classification NT's are phelgmatics... where did you get the coleric from (NF's I bleieve)...

Sorry don't mean to be picky (astrology invovled):D

I enerally don't get oppressev by homework, even if I find it difficult.