User Tag List

12311 Last

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Default why the ENTJ hate?!

So it seems like absolutely everyone on the NT forum is hating on ENTJs like we are hitler.

I've seen some seriously offensive shit here along the lines of
    - uninteresting
    - not friendly
    - controlling
    - closed minded

Where is this coming from? Have you met some super assholes in your life that youve labelled as ENTJs? Do you just assume when you see this kind of behaviour that the person is an ENTJ? I seem to find that alot of you describe ENTJs as ESTJs, which is not cool.

Oh and one more thing I see alot of is people saying ENTJs just try to convince others to see things their way. That seems to contradict the most commonly stated ENTJ trait that they constantly seek to take in knowledge and to grow, and that they are extremely interested in other peoples ideas and thoughts.

Stop hating!

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

The girls seem nice...

MBTI
    INTJ

WTF BRO?!
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    Have you met some super assholes in your life that youve labelled as ENTJs? Do you just assume when you see this kind of behaviour that the person is an ENTJ?

I suspect this is true for a LOT of the generalizations I've seen here, which wouldn't be so bad if people were less dogmatic about them.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Hitler WAS an ENTJ :P . So was Napoleon.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Hitler was an ENFJ.

Enneagram
    1w2

It seems to be directed at all ExxJs.

Let's face it; it sucks being IxxP.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    So it seems like absolutely everyone on the NT forum is hating on ENTJs like we are hitler.

I've seen some seriously offensive shit here along the lines of
    - uninteresting
    - not friendly
    - controlling
    - closed minded

Where is this coming from? Have you met some super assholes in your life that youve labelled as ENTJs? Do you just assume when you see this kind of behaviour that the person is an ENTJ? I seem to find that alot of you describe ENTJs as ESTJs, which is not cool.

Oh and one more thing I see alot of is people saying ENTJs just try to convince others to see things their way. That seems to contradict the most commonly stated ENTJ trait that they constantly seek to take in knowledge and to grow, and that they are extremely interested in other peoples ideas and thoughts.

Stop hating!
    lol... well umm to make my story short, I had a friend who was entj, self proclaimed at that. He took a little argument a little too seriously, and he resorted to...rather childish tactics. He said some rude things over the internet and I have never seen him since. All in all he's a coward that couldn't even face me after a silly argument. He also knew if he disrespected me the way he did to my face he'd get bitch slapped so he had to say it over the internet and run.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Because ENTJs are pure evil.

No ifs, no buts.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    lol... well umm to make my story short, I had a friend who was entj, self proclaimed at that. He took a little argument a little too seriously, and he resorted to...rather childish tactics. He said some rude things over the internet and I have never seen him since. All in all he's a coward that couldn't even face me after a silly argument. He also knew if he disrespected me the way he did to my face he'd get bitch slapped so he had to say it over the internet and run.
    Sorry you had a bad experience, but this sounds like the guy was just a dick.

How can you know that this behavior is attributable type and not to him being an immature prick?