• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] why the ENTJ hate?!

Jaguar

Can you imagine if I said "well I knew this guy with red hair and he was a dick, so I now can't stand anyone with red hair"?

That goes on in this forum every single day, but substituting type XXXX for "red hair."
You are finally speaking up about the absurdity of it all?

Better late than never, I guess.

Jaguar

Fucking gingers.

tinalouise.jpg

Katsuni

Priestess Of Syrinx
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4?
That goes on in this forum every single day, but substituting type XXXX for "red hair."

The slight problem with this argument is that the vast majority of people with the genes for natural red hair were bred out of the gene pool some time ago. The few that remain, tend to almost all stem from a very small group, and have very similar traits, one of which being generally having a bad temper.

It's not really "I had redheads", so much as a genetic trend =3

That being said though, everyone can be different than their parents, genetics or not, in type and so on as well. So not ALL are a certain way, in which we must agree ^^

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Sorry for being a bit slow but how does the song reflect ENTJ's?

Pure Imagination does reflect INTJ's - especially love the version by Electro Blue but this for ENTJ's?

You would need to understand the lyrics :D

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP

That is precisely the reason why I try to find a "good/likeable" and a "bad/annoying" example for every type.

Unique

Okay. That part wasn't there when I saw the post.

... and yet his post was not edited

Funny how you only see what you want to see

Quoted for semi stupidity then.

Stupidity? Pretty sure by caring if my post is stupid or not you proved my point, it was a joke anyway

For me to agree with this, I would first have to believe that anyone is insignificant.

This just makes me lol

Try looking at the universe and tell me you are in some way significant

You're not even significant in your own galaxy let alone everything

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ

And for some reason you assume that EJs would disagree with this while other types won't?

I'm interested in how you drew that kind of conclusion.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
This just makes me lol

That's a positive attitude.

If you think you can't be significant or change things, then you never will.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
... and yet his post was not edited

Funny how you only see what you want to see

Yes, it was. You can even ask the author.

Edits don't come up with an edit note unless you edit after a certain amount of time or add the edit note.

Now stop talking about that which you know nothing about. ;)

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Why all the hate?

A little competition and being super serial bothers some people.

Unique

And for some reason you assume that EJs would disagree with this while other types won't?

Oh no, I find they agree with it quite often

How they act though knowing the fact is a different story

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The only reason I dislike some ENTJs is because they can come across as arrogant and closed minded and self-absorbed in this weird controlling way.

But not all ENTJs are like that, of course. That's just the bad stuff, and I don't "hate" ENTJs ... but that's why they aren't my favorite type, per se, me being an NFP and all.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
By the way, people pick on INFPs too. People call ESFPs stupid. I saw someone call Fi "the most useless function" in a thread the other day. So really, ENTJ hate is not the only hate going around on this forum. It's just that some types just don't like each other, or rather people are just turned off by the stereotypical traits of certain types, depending on the person.

That's life. Some people just don't get along.

Unique

Yes, it was. You can even ask the author.

Edits don't come up with an edit note unless you edit after a certain amount of time or add the edit note.

Now stop talking about that which you know nothing about. ;)

Fair enough, sorry.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
The only reason I dislike some ENTJs is because they can come across as arrogant and closed minded and self-absorbed in this weird controlling way.

I do agree especially with the initial contact but if you give them a chance and get to know them .. It is just a front (i found anyway), they are very nice, caring individuals. Hmmm

Saying that though .. Being an asshole is irrelevant of type.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP

Wait.

I'm the centre of the universe(*) and I'm not even a J.

(*) Relativity says you can place the centre everywhere. So any of you guys can be the centre of the universe if you want to. The price is high, though - planetary movements will be very difficult to describe. That's why I'm putting the centre back in our Sun now.

Okay, I know - you were talking figuratively, not literally. Still, I'm more or less convinced that I do matter. Not so much, but I make some people happy, I help a few students understand physics and maths, I do my bit to reduce greenhouse gases,...
If you feel insignificant, just try to imagine what would happen if you did things differently. Probably there will be effects everywhere - quite local, I agree, but still.
The big picture is interesting to look at.
The local picture is where you can change things.