• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] why the ENTJ hate?!

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
There are quite a few ENTJs on this forum who are in healthy real life relationships with INTPs.

Man I love INTPs :(

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
My husband was an ENTJ and I got to keep him for 25 years - by his example I'd say ENTJs are wonderful!

:wubbie:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Out of any other type, I would say ENTJs are one the most fun to be around. I have a close ENTJ friend. We understand each other well and have mutual respect for each other. Even in argument when we coincide with views (even when he knows he's wrong) I can tell that he understands my points and views so I need no further explanation as I doubt he'll agree with me in the end. He's a guitar player and a chick magnet (not by looks, but I guess girls see a lot of charm in him). It's just 'chill' to be around him.

The_Liquid_Laser

Glowy Goopy Goodness
MBTI Type
ENTP
It seems to be directed at all ExxJs.

Let's face it; it sucks being IxxP.

There are unhealthy members of every type. But the unhealthy ExxJ's reeeeeally stick out. ;)

EDIT:
Unhealthy IxxP = passive-aggressive
Unhealthy ExxJ = aggressive-aggressive

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ Considering that over 60% of married couples are over 80% boring, that's pretty good. :D

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
... to outsiders anyway... *smile* - Yes, Synarch, we had many many good times.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
... to outsiders anyway... *smile* - Yes, Synarch, we had many many good times.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1ZKIX0ICZo"]For the good times[/YOUTUBE]

You reminded me of one of my Grandma's favorite tunes.

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Unhealthy ENTJs I've met are VERY headstrong, sometimes to the point of narrow mindedness. That annoys me.

That being said, the healthy ENTJs I've met are very efficient. They usually do things well and without a large sentimental attachment to their actions. The main difference is that they actually listen to other people and consider their ideas. I like that.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Thanks Syncarch...

Some Enchanted Evening

One of my husband's favorites - and his voice was very nearly as good as E. Pinza's. Even though his voice was no longer up to his personal standards he'd sing this for me.

Frank

An exxj who is not somewhat self aware can be a total ass. I'm dealing with one right now in negotiations and I must admit I love it. His lack of self awareness is making it almost too easy.