• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENTJ] why the ENTJ hate?!

Jaguar

lol... well umm to make my story short, I had a friend who was entj, self proclaimed at that. He took a little argument a little too seriously, and he resorted to...rather childish tactics. He said some rude things over the internet and I have never seen him since. All in all he's a coward that couldn't even face me after a silly argument. He also knew if he disrespected me the way he did to my face he'd get bitch slapped so he had to say it over the internet and run.

ENTJs don't run away from people in straight-jackets.

Because ENTJs are pure evil.

No ifs, no buts.

Change your T to an F.

Where is this coming from? Have you met some super assholes in your life that youve labelled as ENTJs? Do you just assume when you see this kind of behaviour that the person is an ENTJ? I seem to find that alot of you describe ENTJs as ESTJs, which is not cool.

Oh and one more thing I see alot of is people saying ENTJs just try to convince others to see things their way. That seems to contradict the most commonly stated ENTJ trait that they constantly seek to take in knowledge and to grow, and that they are extremely interested in other peoples ideas and thoughts.

Stop hating!

The fact that you actually give a shit, makes me wonder if you're ENTJ. :D

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, I've noticed ENTJ's tend to be cast off as the black sheep of the NT grouping.

Personally, two of my closest friends are ENTJ's. They're sociable, considerate, and extremely insightful and interesting. Also, very reliable friends...I trust their word, and they don't flake out or bail on me like some of my F friends do. I respect them both quite a lot.

But, ya know, there's a whole lot in human psychology/interaction outside of mbti, which people tend to forget. ;) Those grating/arrogant/insert negative adjective people out there aren't that way because of their type, it's because of psychological/character attributes outside of their type. Well, that's my opinion at least. (But obviously on an individual basis, we each have our personal preferences when it comes to other people...so yeah, some people won't like the ExxJ 'method', or ExFJ method, or ExTJ method, etc etc etc)

G

Glycerine

In general, I really like ENTJs. They are REALLY intense and very cut to the chase types. They seem like a much more intense, more blunt and to-the-point version of myself. As long as they show others some respect, I get along great with them. Having said that, I like all the ENTJs I know IRL.

EDIT: most of the XNTJs I know are nice and interesting individuals.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I like ENTJs too. My current girlcrush is an ENTJ colleague and she's the greatest.

We had drinks twice after work on accident and I was surprised at the instant rapport. And she's not a bitch.

Jaguar

In general, I really like ENTJs. They are REALLY intense and very cut to the chase types. They seem like a much more intense, more blunt and to-the-point version of myself. As long as they show others some respect, I get along great with them. Having said that, I like all the ENTJs I know IRL.

I've read quite a few people make rude comments about ENFJs.
I don't get it.

But then people always have to bitch about something.
If they aren't bitching about the T's they go after the F's.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
So it seems like absolutely everyone on the NT forum is hating on ENTJs like we are hitler.

I've seen some seriously offensive shit here along the lines of
- uninteresting
- not friendly
- controlling
- closed minded

Where is this coming from? Have you met some super assholes in your life that youve labelled as ENTJs? Do you just assume when you see this kind of behaviour that the person is an ENTJ? I seem to find that alot of you describe ENTJs as ESTJs, which is not cool.

Oh and one more thing I see alot of is people saying ENTJs just try to convince others to see things their way. That seems to contradict the most commonly stated ENTJ trait that they constantly seek to take in knowledge and to grow, and that they are extremely interested in other peoples ideas and thoughts.

Stop hating!

Probably because this forum contains so much INTP's. On all our behalf. We're sorry!

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've seen some seriously offensive shit here along the lines of
- not friendly
- controlling
- closed minded

Stop hating!

Stop hating at once, or I'll beat the shit out of you pawns! KNEEL! :D

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I've read quite a few people make rude comments about ENFJs.
I don't get it.

But then people always have to bitch about something.

You should see the profile someone dug up from INTPc in which Solitary Walker rants on about ENFJs, uses all capslock, and says some "mommy why did you force me to go to church?" sorts of things.

It's grade-A awesome:happy0065:

Lavos

MBTI Type
ENTP
Because people hate what they fear, and fear what they don't understand. But I highly doubt those people everyone is complaining about are ENTJs, because ENTJs are like unicorns (and not because they have a horn :/).

I like ENTJs too.

Aren't you an ENTJ, too? You have "LIE" listed as your sociotype...

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Aren't you an ENTJ, too? You have "LIE" listed as your sociotype...

I have more Te motivations than Fe motivations in the Socionics system. In MBTI I'm definitely Fe although of the less fluffy variety.

And I find this fits in with my query about indirect/direct communication by the nature of complaints against ENTJs. I think most of the people on this forum are indirect communicators and direct communication tends to rub them the wrong way.

Jaguar

You should see the profile someone dug up from INTPc in which Solitary Walker rants on about ENFJs, uses all capslock, and says some "mommy why did you force me to go to church?" sorts of things.

It's grade-A awesome:happy0065:

Solitary Walker? Oh, right. The guy who doesn't know what a paragraph break is.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
Do you realize Solitary Walker's entire rant is about ESFJs, and not ENFJs? :huh:

Oops. :doh:

At any rate, as mentioned above, certain IxxP's have angst issues with ExxJ's

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And I find this fits in with my query about indirect/direct communication by the nature of complaints against ENTJs. I think most of the people on this forum are indirect communicators and direct communication tends to rub them the wrong way.

Yes, I think this is true. I actually tend to prefer more direct communication (although I won't lie, sometimes the bluntness takes me by surprise and it takes me a few seconds to absorb)....indirectness can annoy me and make me want to say, "Get to the point!/ "Spit out what you're really saying!" ;)

Jaguar

Yes, I think this is true. I actually tend to prefer more direct communication (although I won't lie, sometimes the bluntness takes me by surprise and it takes me a few seconds to absorb)....indirectness can annoy me and make me want to say, "Get to the point!/ "Spit out what you're really saying!" ;)

I thought I'd quote you for the hell of it. :yay:

Jaguar

Oh lord, for those who caught that post of mine, I'm never gonna live it down. :doh:

There wasn't anything wrong with your post.
I quoted you because of that other thread you posted in, about no one quoting you.
I didn't think you would forget so quickly. :newwink: